+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 203 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also when nothing seems right I start hedging in fact it depends on situation perfect strategy can be defile let alone i suggest all to learn more and then try to make good earn accordingly eral tips for right trade once you would read them carefully i am sure you will be able to trade trading is too simple but analysis is tough needs clear concepts and grip on basics We will result profit if we use good strategy in our

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shiningtrader For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,195 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji strategy agar RSI aur Bollinger band indicator bases par hain to fydemand strategy hain kyun ki main kafi achi tarah se janta hu ki ye indicator humare liye kitne effective sabit ho sakte hain
    hanji bollinger aur RSI dono he achhe indicator hai aur enko combine karke trader ek achhi strategy bana sakta hai,trader ko strategy par work karne ke liye practice karke samajhna bahut jaroori hai tabhi wo kisi indicator ko samajh sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ap agar fully is ko aur zaydah explain kar dain tou hum theak sai samjh paye gay is ko but mughy lagta hai k humy zaydah dehan khud ki strategy make karny par dena chayay yai hamary leyay best way hain trade ka...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunila For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji strategy agar RSI aur Bollinger band indicator bases par hain to fydemand strategy hain kyun ki main kafi achi tarah se janta hu ki ye indicator humare liye kitne effective sabit ho sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I deal with the market since a long time in this strategy i renew this strategy from time to time even i continued success that for this trader have to make diferent strategy for different situation till in that time two markets running at the same time and market volatility rather than How we can generate more income without put the risk on trade and continuesly generate the profit without fear to the loss that will harm our account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to suterafxkhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you please tell me more about this strategy to which pairs and time frames it will give good results how much stop loss and take profit should we keep risk to reward ration more over which is the best time to trade.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fehong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by portal View Post
    i think i remember ever use that strategy and that not working for me, that strategy not profitable at all when i use it i got more loss and wrong signal or open position than the profit one
    so i dont want to use that strategy anymore, but thanks for your share maybe there are other friend will got profit with it
    yes all have a special comfort to the trading system, this system may be for you do not give a profit. but certainly many traders who make a profit from a system that utilizes Bollinger bands, but, if explored further. Bollinger bands are actually the same as the nature of the moving average. it's just that the moving average has no upper limit and lower limit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

14. The Following User Says Thank You to a_for_apple For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Elmahdi Elannabi is an unknown quantity at this point Elmahdi Elannabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually we need some examples to understand more i don't know why i can't see the examples that the others post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Elmahdi Elannabi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    guys let me tell you my personal strategy through i have made many pips.. the strategy is try 100 moving average at big time frames .. it will give you many pips and also many money

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Asim Wazeer For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i remember ever use that strategy and that not working for me, that strategy not profitable at all when i use it i got more loss and wrong signal or open position than the profit one
    so i dont want to use that strategy anymore, but thanks for your share maybe there are other friend will got profit with it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to portal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 203 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)