+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade mai kafi strategy hoti hain jin ko hum apply kar sakty hain magar jou bhi ap select kary pehly us ko achea tarah sai demo par he apply kar lain yahe behter rahta hai hamari trade k leyay aur hamari trade bhi ise k sath he sahe rahti hai always aur working kafi achea hoti hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunila For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji yahan market me agar system effective hote hai unke baad he yahan trader usko use kar sakta hai,trader ko system ko pehle jaana bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo effective way se market me usko use kar sakenga..
    system ko kafi achi tarah se test karna hota hai bhai, jo bhi trading system acha nikalta hai,uska hi use karna hota hai, humare ko acha paisa bhi tabhi milta hia bhai jab system humara work kafi acha karta hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear of course I also looking for strategies that can help me to get my daily profit as much as 20%. During this time I've tried to get a good strategy but everything is less satisfying me. Hopefully with the strategies you sharing can help me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dafi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Ye trading system kitna badiya hai, ye to bhai Testing ke baad mein hi jana sakta hai, main to itna kahunga ek se bad kar ek trading system hai ab to , jo effective trading system ho sirf wohi use karna chahiye bhai.
    hanji yahan market me agar system effective hote hai unke baad he yahan trader usko use kar sakta hai,trader ko system ko pehle jaana bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo effective way se market me usko use kar sakenga..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai waise to maine kabhi ye try nahi kiya hai, ki akhir kaar kaisa system hai bhai, lekin testing karna hoga agar jo humare ko fayda ye de dega, to tab humare ko trading system se acha fayda hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member my-t is an unknown quantity at this point my-t's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy?? and how long you use this system? i also doubt if there is a good indicator to face the news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to my-t For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    data market changes its condition and we need to do changes according to market conditions and will try to develop it by endless profitable strategy and once again thank you for sharing this stage with us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAYOGO For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont like to trade bollinger bands exclusively and but some times when i trade trend and find the direction of trend on a sideways market then i prefer to use bollinger more as it also tells about the sudden shift in the market .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PANKAJMEHRA For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ashraf55 is on a distinguished road ashraf55's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Ok let`s say we started with BUY possition and with 0.1lot size order and set up TP and SL as it shows above in a pic.
    2. The next our move is to set up next opposite order (Sell stop) with 0.2 lot size, because all opposite orders should be two times bigger than others.
    3. Ok then, if market moves down and touched Sell stop order, we have to create other buy poissition (buy stop) with the same parameters, but the both lot size`s should be two times bigger than sell orders.
    So 0.2(sell lots)x2(double) = 0.4-0.1(prev buy order) = 0.3
    So 0.3 is lot size for second buy stop position.

And so on and on till we get the target....

Good luck and take care with your trades

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ashraf55 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye trading system kitna badiya hai, ye to bhai Testing ke baad mein hi jana sakta hai, main to itna kahunga ek se bad kar ek trading system hai ab to , jo effective trading system ho sirf wohi use karna chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)