बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1527

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    221.75 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 473 Posts
    hamay chahiye ka ham khud apny strategies ki banae na ka kisi ki strategies ko follow karay kio ka agar ham kisi ko follow karay gy tu hamay faida kam ho ga and loss be ho ga and kam ki be samaj nhi aye gy

2. Options
    Member makaroni is on a distinguished road makaroni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.42 USD
    Thanks
    To be a successful trader there is no way without practicing more and more in demo until it is part of forex business rather than wow posting is so good to know what the best strategy of forex I always say that learning strategy is the best of forex if You want to be a learner then you have to take step by step that is Renko chart and mgnetis line forex strategy is a simple but very profitable strategy. You have to test many methods, indicators to find the best method for you. Fo like And if you want to bring a profit strategy in no time should use scalping strategy rather than to us something along with self-discipline and also adhere to any guidelines in the buying and selling system than you can find your own best strategy with the most trusted and powerful Forex trading methods with a consistent advantage is the pivot point.

Junior Member aagus is on a distinguished road aagus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.79 USD
    Thanks
    Use to trade, no leads pips, conditions for entering and leaving the trade, when to pull in profits, pairing for trading, how many trades per day, and what to do when you lose a trade. After being able to trade positively then we have to join the real account and try to get consistent profits for the long term so that Renko chart and mgnetis line forex strategy is a simple but very profitable strategy. I am sorry for not updating this thread because I am busy and can not prove how much this strategy is profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy from your post above indicating that you are using a partner other than eur / usd. Is this perfect for my favorite couple. I'm a beginner, so want to use eur / usd pairs only

Junior Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43.39 USD
    Thanks
    That if you have a new strategy then you really need to try it on a demo I prefer to read the news and use support and resistance strategies and my earning points are about 50 pips with Even strategies should change with changing market situation with The more you calm down, will be better for your trades until it can be used in many partners like EURUSD and GBPUSD. Renko charts and online strategy forex is a simple but highly profitable strategy only the best strategy is that matches our style which is the most powerful strategy is experience and patience as well as good money management let alone collect update information and will know the current condition of Forex market and get good management capacity actually There is no strong strategy in the market.

Junior Member holiday will become famous soon enough holiday's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    44.39 USD
    Thanks
    So think about a demo account is the best strategy. if we give the strategy we use and we can benefit from it, it does not mean they can get the same results too, the most powerful strategy is a strategy that combines profit and at the same time with good. The principle of money management then you can make scalping to be profitable is excellent and I believe that scalping is my best choice too, well I guess we have the same vision about it. I think it's better if we have big capital, but we should always trade with small volumes and small risks to protect our capital, and we have to make targets in small quantities, so we can get consistent profit easily that is good results and get rid of the bad, There is no strategy that can be profitable to be like So this is the greatest strength strategy for me so we should not follow another dangerous strategy.

Junior Member samathi will become famous soon enough samathi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    37.81 USD
    Thanks
    Stay in one strategy then you can fully understand it or even develop it into a more profitable strategy, but once the forex trading after making the right money management like the best strategy in forex is trading for a few pips and this is called scalping but To my opinion I think the best strategy in forex trading is managing your money in the proper way like So indeed such personal strategy can be useful but it will only be useful if our strategy is develo, it is a very effective strategy as the combination of bollinger bands, RSI and stochastic indicator is very effective . And since this is used in H4 time frame then it should be a long-term trading strategy. It is true that we must first plan. trading us and then trading strictly according to our planning.

Junior Member itadobe is an unknown quantity at this point itadobe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.60 USD
    Thanks
    The UK will release its employment figures for March on Tuesday, at 0830 GMT. Forecasts point to further progress in the labor market, which would likely be encouraging news for Bank of England (BoE) policymakers, who appeared quite cautious recently. A strong set of data could revive speculation for a near-term rate increase by the Bank, and perhaps help sterling to recover some of its latest losses

Junior Member subadra will become famous soon enough subadra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53.09 USD
    Thanks
    When I visit the strategy section of this forum I see many strategies I have never seen in the forex market before then the kator to confirm the signal generated indicator MA ie I believe that all approaches are usually set by the hard and make sure it can hold all market variables and make a profit at the end than if you use trend time alone you will get lots of money in our forex that how we can use and strategy and make profit let alone Try SMA 7 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frames Try SMA 50 200 and 80 to If You make a 50 to 200 percent profit it might be considered a good strategy as it is better to always add a security factor that is implemented as a stop loss as if it is the best strategy to make a good profit

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks
    Usually the performance of a trading strategy is measured on the risk-adjusted basis. Probably the best-known risk-adjusted performance measure is the Sharpe ratio. However, in practice one usually compares the expected return against the volatility of returns or the maximum drawdown. Normally, higher expected return implies higher volatility and drawdown. The choice of the risk-reward trade-off strongly depends on trader's risk preferences. Often the performance is measured against a benchmark, the most common one is an Exchange-traded fund on a stock index. In the long term a strategy that acts according to Kelly criterion beats any other strategy.

11. Device
    Member FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127 has much to be proud of FM2127's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154.10 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,503 Times in 360 Posts
    Apki post bhat achi ha.. is ki wja SE kafi knowledge milta ha.. apki strategy kafi profitable ha agr kiss ko use krni ata ha... Agr koi use Ni KR skta tu iska koi faida Ni ha... M abi new Hun tu ap k points Meri smjh m ni ay.. shyd,,,, ABI m sekh ra hn jub jub mjhy trading achy se smjh Ajay gi tu m apki strategy use krun ga..or umeeed ha acha profit earn krun ga thank you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast