+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 203 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's true but like an ever-changing marketplace needs to change plans and strategies that will help and if one tends to follow the same plan for consistency then he may suffer. so to make a consistent profit, one should not follow the same plan. and then we will need some knowledge before we can use the material we have collected so far, no one is 1005 accurate and I think the strategy will work if the train is planning well but there is no match if the strategy does not work as I can all my money to trade in forex and I can earn daily profits easily until I'm sure he can be as rich as Soros and can be the happiest trader in the world till nd close with defeat next victory in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make sure it can hold all market variables and make a profit at the end instead if you only use time trends as a merchant and We Shall have the courage to take decisions and that's how courage to make traders better and whatever trading system you use, if you do not wait for waiting for a given signal. 99% then you will do the break trade rules you create. and this will make you lose, trust me patience and discipline will lead you to succeed in this business, so you do not need to rush to get one hundred percent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique is to know what is currency trading let alone Yea! of course I believe my trading strategy while there is absolutely no 100% percent guarantee that you will always win in the forex market if you use a particular trading system, but in my view all trading strategies are good, it just depends on who is using his brother and No there is a strategy or indicator with 100% accurate prediction we can actually use a strategy to do business well and make a 100% successful forex strategy very very good for trading but i would suggest any trader who wants to use 100% forex trading strategy should study it properly ie knowledge about money management is necessary in forex because forex trading is all about money

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is sad to hear but I think you have got a lesson from this after all Also that strategy is not free and you have to pay for it instead it all depends on the preferences and desires of the individual so it is really good if i commit to it 100% and just being more patient as a whole I believe I am as if it is very difficult and can change at any time than if I do not believe in my trading strategy I do not get success here that every strategy has its shortcomings and is unlikely to be 100% accurate and sincerely regretful, Your previous content shows that you will use frames other than eur / usd. Is this special for two sets of my personal favorites. My business is rookie, consequently want to use eur / usd set only two, if you have strategy for this two special sets, also express here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader bollenger band ki sari strategay hi achi hain aur bat hay smjhnay ki agar p ko thke say smjh hay to phr ap jesay chahain un pay trade kr skatay hain agar nahain to phr na krain phr ap ko chahiay k thek say sekh k phr hi trade krain tab apkoi es say faida hoga ni to loss hi hoga apko ..........

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,431 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum kese bhe trade ma agar koi profit ata ha or hum chata ha ka apne stragery ko or achi trah tray kara or acha bosnu bhe kama skatha tu hum use kara sktha hian bina kese ke help say huma acha bonus bhe milta ha or hum kafi acha bonus bhe kama skatha hian us leay huma cheya ka shai work karna ho ga magar huma koshish karne ho ge

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), FOREXBOY (2018-06-10), Intelligent (2018-06-10), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), ravi999 (2018-06-09), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    es business men sabhe traders apne apne trading strategies bnate hen aur phir woh apne trading strategy ko es market men use karte hen jo trading strategy kamyab hote hey traders doosra traders ko woh trading strategy use karne ke offer bhe dayte hen , lekin yeh ap ko pata hona chahea keh her trder apne capital ke motabik trading strategy bnate hen .

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-21), danish555 (2018-06-15), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), MARandhawa (2018-06-19), rehanayaz (2018-06-28)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many great strategies to win in forex business, only the most powerful trading strategy is that suits our personality and also has solid money management in it the best strategy is to avoid trade and make good money management. a system where losing money is almost impossible let alone the Forex business is really convenient to do if we are efficient after all My answer to your question is that the best trading strategy for you is the most successful trading strategy for you and To ensure many strategies can be traded through many ways in which you can trade but we have to try everything in a strategy that has many winning signals after all the best strategies to excel in Forex is to effectively utilize the time in the right way and the very important rules for trading that I initially just open with the strategy normal

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear brother good job can you please tell me more about this strategy, to which pairs and time frames it will give good results how much stop loss and take profit should we keep ( risk to reward ration) more over which is the best time to trade using this stratagy i welcome your your response,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that scalping is really good for me to use it There are a lot of good strategies out there all good depends on how traders use them. You must be independent in Forex to make long term. Fortunately for me the most powerful and most profitable strategy is trading using support and resistance levels in daily charts only I think if a trader wants to trade at Forex he should choose a strategy for better trading Some say scalping but for me it is very difficult that making a good strategy is because the user makes it good rather than Learning to analyze How to analyze and understand the industry What is a good strategy to start your own brain business then that's the best time to use Without a strategy with us we should not focus on a strong strategy just following the management money and always remember to set stoplossthose is the only thing we need to do to make a safe trade

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 203 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)