+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 203 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is clear when trading forex there are many trading strategies but we need to make changes in our strategy according to market conditions because the release of the daily economic data market changes its condition and we need to make changes according to market conditions. and a good statage I like this big time frame that good results above 65% are not 100%. every body requires a 100% statage result that is not possible for all my friends. All statage u use this statage copair u see that% good ur all statage results. I love it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you must have a very kind and sincere friend and guide who must help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn money and you will be good and expert trader and pay attention to the market carefully and make the right entry to the market so you have to be happy and relaxed and satisfied. and sahab apan bahut hi badia strategic batai hi par mujhe nahi lagata climb so that aap khud hi trade karahi nah sikhate hi to aapko koi bhi expert kitana bhi sikhata hi aapko khud hi learn karana padata hi so that aap aise hi kisi aur ki stratregy par bharosa karke wait for karenge to kabap aapko trade because nahi aayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I can tell the truth and I personally believe that our trading strategy depends on our capital with our capital assistance, we can make a risky or low volume trading plan because we don't make a risky trading plan if we have low capital in our balance. so keep in mind during strategy making and in the forex business I definitely think I know this strategy and I tried once in my demo account but it was never deep and was very happy to see you make this strategy work and generate profits from it. I will try this strategy immediately on my demo account

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think it's truth and I personally believe that I also use Bollingar bands and RSI but I don't adjust them like that. OK I will try this strategy in my no deposit bonus account. I hope the results will be good and maybe using this strategy I can produce something. I will try that to look amazing and it might work well when you lead yourself in certain strategies that we know there are many jobs for those who really want to know how to work with them there are problems we can handle.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this business you can use many of the best strategies and earn very large money in the business trading business. This is a great online business and only trading is an online business life change and giving big money in a very short time. This business is very profitable watching online business. Watching fully choosing a good trading partner then you enter the trading business and get a very good profit in this job trading is a risky job but profitable online jobs and good online jobs. I feel that the Bolinger group must be used in almost all of them, it is very popular and very well known for its use and also proper preparation, you can enter 3 to make sure certain EMA series come and also make a profit, as well as most of the moments and also used harder This special sign is actually a 5 minute trip to the previous post at this time. See the blog to see. Using the next EUR / USD pair. CI is enough for my favorite Atlas. We will be like beginners, Wallace Use EUR / USD applies a retroactive strategy for the tournament, besides knowing the CI equation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to our strategic partnership it looks good especially you You put global and beautiful indicators and are found on all trading platforms and good explanations and easy entry and exit points to just have a good experiment on a demo account and put some special touches. Bollinger bands use this strategy is very easy to do in analyzing price movements so using this strategy can produce consistently good profits but for that if as a beginner who has never used it then you should use it first using a demo account I can master it and make a profit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders must face the challenges of trading and we must know that we must develop our own trading strategy because the strategy itself is more reliable and the strategy is strongest and to make different strategies for different situations because you have to identify or make your own strategies to make plans or strategy. Very good thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach novice forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business is called foreign exchange trading. I don't know much about PIVOT points, and I want to test this strategy when I understand, I've heard a lot about pivots, but if you can know how to get involved in this strategy.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Yes, thanks very much for your advice, i also doubt if there is a good indicator to face the news...

@pinpin :
    This strategy for TF4H, you just attach that indicator on chart so you can see price had taouch BB above or bottom,

I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy ...

i hope can explain more about this strategy and we can discuss about it

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-19), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM2127 (2018-09-19), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Junior Member tayyabasuleman is on a distinguished road tayyabasuleman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite the risks, however, bearish bets on the yuan have slowed down. According to the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp., the value of options on the yuan weakening past the 7 mark fell last week to the lowers in two months, Bloomberg reported.

The Japanese yen was holding flat against the dollar after having lost ground overnight. The USD/CNY pair was down 0.01% to 111.91. The dollar jumped against the yen overnight. On Thursday, the pair was trading at 111.35.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tayyabasuleman For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-19), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    Indeed its a very nice strategy but we can not use it on news time. as we can see in above image that after hitting tp(middle bollinger) at about 0.8870 the price still continued to climb and at price 0.8875 we get a sell signal as price touched upper bollinger band.So if you enter there than the price will go against you and the result will be in case of loss.
    So the thing is how to avoid this?
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.
    Here you can see.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-13), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 203 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)