+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 203 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji kisi bhi strategy ko agar use karna hai to esme trader ko pehle usko demo par test karna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader demo par esko time dega to uske baad he wo esko ache se samajh sakenga,esme trader ko sabb analysis khud se he market me karke chalna chahiye aur yehi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-18)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands using this secret design is very simple to do in giving effect to the observation of moving price so using this secret design may produce profits do not change well but for that if as a starting person who has never used it then you must use it first using account demo until I can master it and make a profit. and to be profitable, you have to do technical and fundamental analysis, I use candle pattern to determine trend change, this analysis is very simple, but there are many candle formations to be learned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn Forex with [learn how to do analysis, and how to make a profe I do not know which one is the most powerful strategy and most of the expert traders use the strategy but i think zigzag support and resistance is an important strategy for me because i got the good benefit with use this strategy that is for this merchant must create different strategies for different situations because you have to identify or create his own strategy to create a plan or strategy work for you and give you back and app ki strategy bhot achi pr through krny trade indicator mein bhot risk hota hy indicator sy trading krny mein trade mein risk increase kr jata hy orr jab risk increase kr jaye tu trade mein loss hota hy trading mein simple method manual manual acha profit deta hy or risk kam kam hota.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to oralit For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your above indicates that you are utilizing pairs from eur/usd. Will be this specific made for our preferred pair. I will be newcomer, and so wish to utilize euro/usd pair only, in case you have technique for this specific pair, also share here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex pey aap kisi aik strategy k sath stick nahi kar saktey aur wo har time aap ko profit bhi nahi deti. yahan pey market time to time vary karta hai aur us k sath aap ko apni strategy bhi change karni par sakti hai. is liye experience gain karna zaroori hai takey market k hisaab sey aap strategy develop kar k profit ley sakein

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed its a very nice strategy but we can not use it on news time. as we can see in above image that after hitting tp(middle bollinger) at about 0.8870 the price still continued to climb and at price 0.8875 we get a sell signal as price touched upper bollinger band.So if you enter there than the price will go against you and the result will be in case of loss.
    So the thing is how to avoid this?
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.
    Here you can see.

See Enter at the red arrows(Sorry for my bad drawing) and don't enter at cross.I don't say it becomes perfect but i think risk is reduced.And the most important thing don't use this strategy in news time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion in forex trading i am not using those type of things for profit i am simply using it and getting knowledge about that forum so it is necessroy for traders to use demo account for huge profit so it is a very good thing

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very good strategy but there are still some questions that what is the best time frame for this strategy and when it should start and when to finish it because there are so many things that are still missing and because I am a beginner I have to do more exercises to understand this strategy really. so if you can tell us that which time frame is better for this strategy then this can work for me. and I do not know much about PIVOT factors, and I want to analyze this technique when I understand very well, I have observed a lot about pivot, but if you can figure out how this technique can get involved in this technique, I will be grateful.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy should be done well and then after the strategy can not be done well when you are still using something limited to think and of course my brother trust my forex trading strategy because I get from using my existing strategy so many good strategies to win in business forex after all forex is not doing the appropriate analysis to make a good profit a trader can use so many strategies and plan the main thing is the experience of a trader and I think for all the news trades is the best here do not have and hard to control also ou right would like to have accuracy strategy so i can tell you that it is not there now in fact when you decide you open a new trade then you take some Strategy that i know every one take strong strategy but some times stra the point is a mistake let alone a strong strategy based on a moving average like Yea! of course I believe my trading strategy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, thanks for sharing the bollinger band indicator, it looks a little more difficult, can you share some of the more user-friendly techniques? In fact I am a newcomer to this field and may need some basic strategies to deal with them. and Many will depend on the size of the account taste for the trading frequency of risk etc. The financial position so that it advertises a lot and also sends me a lot to have confidence about the Insta Forex market as well as there is no fixed strategy that can make you profitable and always you can make money so that strategy the good will find yourself that best suits you and you feel comfortable with this strategy let alone In the beginning we have to spend a lot of time gathering information about the market and exploring market trends

20. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 203 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)