+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 203 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really want to learn it but the problem is you have to understand this method. This is a method that professional traders use to trade them and not so difficult things you have to do is just learn it and apply it. in your demo account after testing and gain confidence, then you can try it on your original account. Until now I only use the Fibonacci retracement strategy as my indicator and think that it is the best strategy for later traders and the best of them is the analysis if you want to be so have the skills and good experience that we can only get from learning and practice more on the reality Equalize the money because all methods do not work have four years Without doubt MM will be the best foreign currency so Take good results and get rid of the bad

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kadash For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really want to learn it but the problem is you have to understand this method. This is a method that professional traders use to trade them and not so difficult things you have to do is just learn it and apply it. in your demo account after testing and gain confidence, then you can try it on your original account. Until now I only use the Fibonacci retracement strategy as my indicator and think that it is the best strategy for later traders and the best of them is the analysis if you want to be so have good skills and experience that we can only get from learning and practice more on the reality Equalize the money because all methods do not work have four years Without doubt MM will be the best foreign currency so Take good results and get rid of the bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to buroot For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are too many strategies and we should not focus on a strong strategy just following money management and always remember to arrange stoplossthose is the only thing we need to do to make a safe trade therefore For me I like to trade using candlestick patterns and this gives no such thing as a strong strategy then it depends on the situation the perfect strategy can foul the reality My strategy is that I analyze the new business and expect every day the edge of the candle if the market reaches the edge once more and once again I get or sell combine and hit it at least 15 pips make sure In my experience if a trader uses a daily chart to analyze market trends in EUR / USD pair then when it makes support and resistance then open trades for long periods of time then he can make 400+ pips per trade and he got it n minimum opportunities this time in one month let alone also have to consider the importance of using fundamental and technical analysis to achieve a stronger signal and clean up directly from the price

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dulax delex For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member mwaleed12345 is on a distinguished road mwaleed12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH CONFIDENCE WITH 1,000 WHALES IN YOUR WALLET SINGAPORES FIRST FINTECH TRADING APP SPIKING ANNOUNCES INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING
    The Spiking platform will allow traders to find Whales (i.e. key executives of large companies behind cryptocurrency tokens, mining pools and/or large holders) and follow their cryptocurrency trades[1]. Powered by state-of-the-art tools where followers meet Whales in a completely transparent environment, it will be built on a modern technology stack with fully audited security standards. The Spiking platform intend to do this by using smart contracts on the blockchain, allowing users to mirror the trading activity of any Whale and control their own segregated trading accounts directly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mwaleed12345 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Apki post bhat achi ha.. is ki wja SE kafi knowledge milta ha.. apki strategy kafi profitable ha agr kiss ko use krni ata ha... Agr koi use Ni KR skta tu iska koi faida Ni ha... M abi new Hun tu ap k points Meri smjh m ni ay.. shyd,,,, ABI m sekh ra hn jub jub mjhy trading achy se smjh Ajay gi tu m apki strategy use krun ga..or umeeed ha acha profit earn krun ga thank you...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually the performance of a trading strategy is measured on the risk-adjusted basis. Probably the best-known risk-adjusted performance measure is the Sharpe ratio. However, in practice one usually compares the expected return against the volatility of returns or the maximum drawdown. Normally, higher expected return implies higher volatility and drawdown. The choice of the risk-reward trade-off strongly depends on trader's risk preferences. Often the performance is measured against a benchmark, the most common one is an Exchange-traded fund on a stock index. In the long term a strategy that acts according to Kelly criterion beats any other strategy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ashraf66 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I visit the strategy section of this forum I see many strategies I have never seen in the forex market before then the kator to confirm the signal generated indicator MA ie I believe that all approaches are usually set by the hard and make sure it can hold all market variables and make a profit at the end than if you use trend time alone you will get lots of money in our forex that how we can use and strategy and make profit let alone Try SMA 7 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frames Try SMA 50 200 and 80 to If You make a 50 to 200 percent profit it might be considered a good strategy as it is better to always add a security factor that is implemented as a stop loss as if it is the best strategy to make a good profit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member itadobe is an unknown quantity at this point itadobe's Avatar
    Thanks
    The UK will release its employment figures for March on Tuesday, at 0830 GMT. Forecasts point to further progress in the labor market, which would likely be encouraging news for Bank of England (BoE) policymakers, who appeared quite cautious recently. A strong set of data could revive speculation for a near-term rate increase by the Bank, and perhaps help sterling to recover some of its latest losses

16. The Following User Says Thank You to itadobe For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stay in one strategy then you can fully understand it or even develop it into a more profitable strategy, but once the forex trading after making the right money management like the best strategy in forex is trading for a few pips and this is called scalping but To my opinion I think the best strategy in forex trading is managing your money in the proper way like So indeed such personal strategy can be useful but it will only be useful if our strategy is develo, it is a very effective strategy as the combination of bollinger bands, RSI and stochastic indicator is very effective . And since this is used in H4 time frame then it should be a long-term trading strategy. It is true that we must first plan. trading us and then trading strictly according to our planning.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So think about a demo account is the best strategy. if we give the strategy we use and we can benefit from it, it does not mean they can get the same results too, the most powerful strategy is a strategy that combines profit and at the same time with good. The principle of money management then you can make scalping to be profitable is excellent and I believe that scalping is my best choice too, well I guess we have the same vision about it. I think it's better if we have big capital, but we should always trade with small volumes and small risks to protect our capital, and we have to make targets in small quantities, so we can get consistent profit easily that is good results and get rid of the bad, There is no strategy that can be profitable to be like So this is the greatest strength strategy for me so we should not follow another dangerous strategy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 203 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)