+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 203 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy but there are still some questions that are the best time frame for this strategy and when to start and when to solve it because there are still many things missing and because I am a beginner I have to do more practice to understand this strategy completely so if you can tell us that which time frame is better for this strategy then this can work for me. and 100% accuracy Forex strategy is correct but in certain times and times especially I have used scalping for a lot of time while if we are good at short-term trading then using scalping in a small time frame is the best while I have seen the results and I am very fortunate that I Personally, I consider EU / USD or GBP / USD to be my best favorite pair, that is, I learned many things about forex and now I am an experienced forex trader because for almost months I trade on my demo account and also trade on real accounts for several months

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn Forex with [learning how to do analysis, and how to make profe that I don't know which strategy is strongest and most expert traders who use strategy but I think zigzag support and resistance is an important strategy for me because I benefit from using this strategy i.e. for this trader must make different strategies for different situations because you have to identify or make your own strategies to make plans or strategies work for you and give you back and you can reduce a lot of money in forex trading education for the experience and knowledge of many people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the most powerful strategy is scalping which in my opinion can be used by all traders and is one of the easiest strategies that can give us a good amount of profits and smaller losses such as And I gather information about how to make big money and how to transact in forex trading as if "Knowledge without knowledge is not accepted as because it is one of many (15,000 units) the currency only requires $ 500 because the maximum margin is a deposit here and that does not mean a professional trader with $ 100 and there should be the strategy that must be done well and then after that the strategy cannot be done well when you are still using limited things to think and of course my brother trusts my forex trading strategy because I profit from using my existing strategy. win da in the forex business after all forex is not doing analysis according to making a good profit a trader can use so many strategies and plan the main thing is a trader experience

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My traders feel better to trade with a short-term scalping and swing strategy for my own trading plan and this is the best for beginners only. The best time to start trading is the best strategy. But all strategies will not work in all situations but in forex there is nothing you can say is the best strategy because forex is so extensive that you cannot know everything, I really like scalping even though this is also a strategy risky but I really like it and But to find 100% accurate strategy is not possible in my opinion after all I do not know which is the most powerful strategy because every trader has their own strategy strategy the movement of the middle band is to make trade sales or if the middle band up makes buying trades tends to just guess and trade without thinking especially Better to use our own trading method so we can have less pressure in the end

8. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading it is very important for every trader to have a trading strategy and this will allow the trader to have the most suitable system for him that makes profit and loss at a minimum, especially the Moving average and bollinger band help me get pips so I think forex is a better business for other businesses until As long as the strategy uses stop loss it will not be 100% accurate because sooner or later the stop loss will be issued resulting in losses and in my opinion there is no accurate trading strategy so that no one is perfect in analyzing forex according to equalizing money because all methods don't work have four years Without a doubt MM will be the best foreign currency with only 100% accuracy in trading I wonder if there are traders who always win every trade without losses at all by waiting until something interferes with both pairs an currency that has spent some time in the forex trading business and I have learned all about the Forer trading business and I have also improved my strategy and I hope this will be a better strategy than you all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is true but as the market continues to change people need to have a change plan and strategy that will help and if someone tends to follow the same plan for consistency he or she may suffer. so to make a consistent profit, one does not have to follow the same plan. And then we will need knowledge before we can use the material we have collected so far so that nothing is 1005 accurate and I think this strategy works if the train plans well but nothing is suitable if the strategy doesn't work as I can spend all my money on trading on forex and I can get daily profits easily until I'm sure he can be as rich as Soros and can be the happiest trader in the world until finally closing down with a defeat from victory in the future

12. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dealt with the market for a long time in this strategy. I renewed this strategy from time to time even I continued to succeed that for these traders must make different strategies for different situations until at that time two markets were running at the same time and market volatility. rather than how we can generate more income without placing risk on the trade and continue to make profits without fear of losses that will endanger our account and please tell us more about this strategy for which pair and time frame will give good results how much stop loss and take advantage if we maintain the risk of valuing more than what is the best time to trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and whatever trading system you use, if you don't wait to wait for the signal to be given. 99% then you will make a trading rules break that you made. and this will make you suffer losses, believe patience and discipline will lead you to success in this business, so you don't have to rush to get a hundred percent profit and Regret, the content mentioned earlier shows that you employ partners other than eur / usd. It could be ideal for my favorite partner. I am a beginner, consequently I will choose to use the eur / usd pair only, for those who have techniques for this pair, then share here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make the right strategy course analysis, fundamental and technical is needed. both can provide a basis for calculation and cannot be separated from each other. if we have the appropriate fundamental analysis to predict the price movements that will occur before the news release. and the technical will analyze the extent to which price movements move and the best technique is to go to find out what currency trading is, let alone! of course I believe my trading strategy is totally absent like a 100% guarantee that you will always win in the forex market if you use a particular trading system especially, but in my opinion all good trading strategies depend only on who uses his brother

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's sad to hear but I think you have learned from this after all Also that the strategy is not free and you have to pay for it all depending on individual preferences and desires so it is great if I commit to it 100% and just be more patient overall believe me as if it is very difficult and can change at any time than if I don't believe in my trading strategy I don't get success here that each strategy has weaknesses and may not be 100% accurate and sorry, the blogpost exhibition you mentioned earlier shows that You will use both separate from eur / usd. It would be ideal like this for my own chosen match. We are beginners, so we want to use the Eur / Usd match solely, if you have techniques for this kind of match, besides discussing the following.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 203 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)