बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158
Results 1,571 to 1,579 of 1579

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member tayab is on a distinguished road tayab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.31 USD
    Thanks
    power.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 04-13-2019 03:00 PM #1565
    shafiqahmad is on a distinguished road
    shafiqahmad's Avatar Join Date
    April 2019
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    o bhai trading aik best business hy jesa keh log aaaj kal ghar beth kr kr rahy hain
    main bhi try kr raha hoon dekhta hoon kis had tak kamiyabi hy
    hum pur umeed hain jugaar lag jay ga
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 04-14-2019 07:22 AM #1566
    0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold
    0307148's Avatar Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Accumulated bonus
    129.70 USD
    Thanks
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks 04-15-2019 06:47 PM #1567
    noder will become famous soon enough noder will become famous soon enough
    noder's Avatar Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Accumulated bonus
    156.58 USD
    Thanks
    Very good thread with great quality. Your thread will help teach forex beginner traders some good strategies and build their trust in this business called the forex exchange trade. and sometimes, when I read some information, I think it's very complicated and then I find the same information with different authors, I think it's very simple and I can learn it well, now I think so why do some people make forex so complicated if we can make it simple?
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Yesterday 07:21 PM #1568
    kades will become famous soon enough kades will become famous soon enough
    kades's Avatar Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Accumulated bonus
    93.00 USD
    Thanks
    thank you brother good work can you tell us more about this strategy, which pair and time frame will give good results how much stop loss and take advantage that we must maintain (risk to reward rations) more than is the best time to trading using this strategy, I welcome your response. and Bollinger bands using this strategy are very simple to do in analyzing price movements so using this strategy can generate profits consistently but for that if as a beginner who has never used it then you have to use it first using a demo account until I can master it and produce profit.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Today 04:15 PM #1569
    tayab is an unknown quantity at this point
    tayab's Avatar Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Accumulated bonus
    0.31 USD
    Thanks
    07-14-2011 09:35 PM #8
    Banned
    cumil will become famous soon enough
    cumil's Avatar Join Date
    April 2011
    Accumulated bonus
    282.51 USD
    Thanks
    @blackprince4u :
    Yes, thanks very much for your advice, i also doubt if there is a good indicator to face the news...

@pinpin :
    This strategy for TF4H, you just attach that indicator on chart so you can see price had taouch BB above or bottom,

I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy ...

i hope can explain more about this strategy and we can discuss abo
    Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message OptionsToday 04:16 PM #1570
    tayab is an unknown quantity at this point
    tayab's Avatar Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Accumulated bonus
    0.31 USD
    Thanks
    04-15-2019 06:47 PM #1567
    noder will become famous soon enough noder will become famous soon enough
    noder's Avatar Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Accumulated bonus
    156.58 USD
    Thanks
    Very good thread with great quality. Your thread will help teach forex beginner traders some good strategies and build their trust in this business called the forex exchange trade. and sometimes, when I read some information, I think it's very complicated and then I find the same information with different authors, I think it's very simple and I can learn it well, now I think so why do some people make forex so complicated if we can make it simple?

2. Huracan
    Member Shahbaz Malik is on a distinguished road Shahbaz Malik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    229.40 USD
    Thanks
    so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here. I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy....

Member sadli khan will become famous soon enough sadli khan will become famous soon enough sadli khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.40 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you for your valuable tips. I think your tips help us all. I have never used Windows indicators or graphics before. But now I realize that I made a big mistake. With the help of indicators and graphics, I can easily assume what will be the situation or movement of the next pair. So use this strategy. I am sure you will succeed if you do this with full concentration.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.39 USD
    Thanks
    Thank you friend I used Bollinger bands most of the time when I played scalping. That is my favorite and the name of my success. I use this indicator on a five minute time chart and this works really well. There are three lines. (Possibility to edit and organize new sentiments). The center line is a pivot point. The upper line is the overbought area and the bottom line is the oversold area. Strong overbought calls to sell and strong oversold area calls to buy. The top line is resistance and the bottom line is support. It's a good strategy and I like to use it.

Member jagal will become famous soon enough jagal will become famous soon enough jagal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.95 USD
    Thanks
    I want, bollinger bands to implement this tactic is actually simple to do with the analysis of operations from the movement of price points and so using this particular strategy can be very good at generating good income but for that if because of a beginner you have never chosen after that really need to make full use of it first using a test account until I can master it too can generate profits.

Senior Member Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.56 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,413 Times in 937 Posts
    Dear friends it seems it is very good trading system. I will try it in demo account and soon will post the results. BB is very powerful indicator if it is used correctly and with combination to MACD or candlesticks so be a smart trader so use it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (Today)

Senior Member Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.39 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,368 Times in 1,509 Posts
    I am sorry, ones preceding articles exhibits that you're utilizing twos aside from EUR/USD. Can be that suited to our preferred set. We are rookie, and so would want to work with EUR/USD set solely, when you have technique for that set, likewise discuss right here in forex business.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (Today), zeeshanshahid (Today)

Senior Member Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.56 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,413 Times in 937 Posts
    Dear friends which is very good consequence since you can easily predict the particular pattern having applying file format the particular bollinger squeezing a number of master explain to everyone in case i would like to employing bollinger wedding ring to mix it having a different shifting normal 21 years of age to verify the particular pattern power be smart trader.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (Today)

13. Huracan
    Member Pak3000 has a spectacular aura about Pak3000 has a spectacular aura about Pak3000's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.19 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 507 Posts
    g haan profitable tredes k liye zxarur try krna chahywe hain is hy humenm he faiad hota hein ur hum dopuble eran kar sakty haein isky bohat zayad profite be hoty hein hum ani life ko bohat good kr sakte hein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158