+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 203 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    I am sorry, ones preceding articles exhibits that you're utilizing twos aside from EUR/USD. Can be that suited to our preferred set. We are rookie, and so would want to work with EUR/USD set solely, when you have technique for that set, likewise discuss right here in forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), mazaribest (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends it seems it is very good trading system. I will try it in demo account and soon will post the results. BB is very powerful indicator if it is used correctly and with combination to MACD or candlesticks so be a smart trader so use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want, bollinger bands to implement this tactic is actually simple to do with the analysis of operations from the movement of price points and so using this particular strategy can be very good at generating good income but for that if because of a beginner you have never chosen after that really need to make full use of it first using a test account until I can master it too can generate profits.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you friend I used Bollinger bands most of the time when I played scalping. That is my favorite and the name of my success. I use this indicator on a five minute time chart and this works really well. There are three lines. (Possibility to edit and organize new sentiments). The center line is a pivot point. The upper line is the overbought area and the bottom line is the oversold area. Strong overbought calls to sell and strong oversold area calls to buy. The top line is resistance and the bottom line is support. It's a good strategy and I like to use it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your valuable tips. I think your tips help us all. I have never used Windows indicators or graphics before. But now I realize that I made a big mistake. With the help of indicators and graphics, I can easily assume what will be the situation or movement of the next pair. So use this strategy. I am sure you will succeed if you do this with full concentration.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Shahbaz Malik is on a distinguished road Shahbaz Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here. I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahbaz Malik For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother good work can you tell us more about this strategy, which pair and time frame will give good results how much stop loss and take advantage that we must maintain (risk to reward rations) more than is the best time to trading using this strategy, I welcome your response. and Bollinger bands using this strategy are very simple to do in analyzing price movements so using this strategy can generate profits consistently but for that if as a beginner who has never used it then you have to use it first using a demo account until I can master it and produce profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good thread with great quality. Your thread will help teach forex beginner traders some good strategies and build their trust in this business called the forex exchange trade. and sometimes, when I read some information, I think it's very complicated and then I find the same information with different authors, I think it's very simple and I can learn it well, now I think so why do some people make forex so complicated if we can make it simple?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o bhai trading aik best business hy jesa keh log aaaj kal ghar beth kr kr rahy hain
    main bhi try kr raha hoon dekhta hoon kis had tak kamiyabi hy
    hum pur umeed hain jugaar lag jay ga

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shafiqahmad For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 203 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)