+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 203 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only weakness of this strategy is news.And it don't take that long(about 1-3 months) to figure this weakness.I suggest if we combine bollinger bands with MACD than the results become nearly 90% profitable.
    I really think Bolinger bands and MACD indicators are very good when applied to the TF at large, for a beginner you can learn this trick and need lots of practice.
    good luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stefanusnicolas For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
    it really was a strategy should be tested in a demo account for 1-3 months so maybe knowing where the weakness of the system and can reduce losses and increase profits.
    The only weakness of this strategy is news.And it don't take that long(about 1-3 months) to figure this weakness.I suggest if we combine bollinger bands with MACD than the results become nearly 90% profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will try the strategy on a demo account, I would not dare to directly use a real account, because it is very risky
    it really was a strategy should be tested in a demo account for 1-3 months so maybe knowing where the weakness of the system and can reduce losses and increase profits.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stefanusnicolas For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    good strategy bro. but I dont understand what is the work of rsi. and what is the pair for best result. is your indicator give us the right signal for buy or sell?
    please try, and you can feel where the good pairs using this strategy, as the considerations you had better use the pairs with small spreads ...
    This indicator give signals, in the rightmost column there is recommendations that the column used for the action,
    RSI just as a filter, if the RSI also gives a strong signal then the potential get much pips

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy bro. but I dont understand what is the work of rsi. and what is the pair for best result. is your indicator give us the right signal for buy or sell?
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.
    Of course, these indicators can be used in pairs EUR / USD, EURUSD is in row a four ...only attach to the chart and then you just monitor it.
    This also suited with the beginner because it is very simple

Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    means we must be patient to wait for the right moment
    and if I may know how to avoid false signals?
    and if you can take a little time to update this thread, because I think this is pretty good
    Thats right, you must be patient and patient, This style is suitable for intraday trading,..

Thank you for your concern,.I will spend some time as I can and update this thread, please discussion ....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), pinpin (2011-07-16)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    @pinpin :
    This strategy for TF4H, you just attach that indicator on chart so you can see price had taouch BB above or bottom,
    means we must be patient to wait for the right moment
    and if I may know how to avoid false signals?
    and if you can take a little time to update this thread, because I think this is pretty good

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Alizahid (2020-11-14), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-12-01), summrah123 (2017-12-30), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Indeed its a very nice strategy but we can not use it on news time. as we can see in above image that after hitting tp(middle bollinger) at about 0.8870 the price still continued to climb and at price 0.8875 we get a sell signal as price touched upper bollinger band.So if you enter there than the price will go against you and the result will be in case of loss.
    So the thing is how to avoid this?
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.
    Here you can see.

See Enter at the red arrows(Sorry for my bad drawing) and don't enter at cross.I don't say it becomes perfect but i think risk is reduced.And the most important thing don't use this strategy in news time.
    I will not explain in detail about that case , better you can visit this site "http://www.chartsecret.com"

in that site there are tips for using these indicators are easy and simple. such as those on the site:

3. Detect Volatility and 'Squeeze'
    As mentioned, the Bollinger Bands are ment to display the market volatility - wide bands indicate high volatility and tight bands indicate low volatility of pair. There is a special way of trading that exploits periods of extremely low volatility - that explode to big trends. This is called the 'Squeeze'. A period of low-volatility where candlesticks are 'squeezed' inside the Bollinger Bands, and have small margin for range. This period usually results in a high-volume breakout and a big trend.

Source : http://www.chartsecret.com/content/i...ollinger-bands

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Alizahid (2020-11-14), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-12-01), summrah123 (2017-12-30), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    @blackprince4u :
    Yes, thanks very much for your advice, i also doubt if there is a good indicator to face the news...

@pinpin :
    This strategy for TF4H, you just attach that indicator on chart so you can see price had taouch BB above or bottom,

I am sorry for not updating this thread because I was busy and could not prove how much this strategy profitable, because for now I still use a different strategy ...

i hope can explain more about this strategy and we can discuss about it

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 203 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)