+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 203 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remorseful, ones above articles displays you are using frames aside from eur/usd. Will be that suitable for my most liked set of two. I will be rookie, thus would choose to employ eur/usd set of two simply, should you have technique for that set of two, additionally write about right here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends also good friends i am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy and how long you use this system so make a good trade on the good time and earn more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands use this strategy is very simple to do in analyzing price movements so using this strategy can generate profits consistently but for that if as a beginner who has never used it then you have to use it first using a demo account until I can master it and make a profit . and I have used this indicator. But I don't feel comfortable with that. Because I have used candlestick charts and moving average indicators, I don't know about that. It seems that this is a good indicator. I think I need to learn about this indicator. Thanks for sharing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends i am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy and how long you use this system? i also doubt if there is a good indicator to face the news so keep work hard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, bolinger bands are a very good indicator of trading. This provides a more accurate level of support for resistance. I like to trade with bolinger bands. The cue here I can trade with low risk. Thank you for opening the thread and if your family members must agree with your style of work, you can share it with your work and strategy so that they can help you reach the maximum profession every day.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friendd which is very good consequence since you can easily predict the particular pattern having applying file format the particular bollinger squeezing a number of master explain to everyone in case i would like to employing bollinger wedding ring to mix it having a different shifting normal 31 years of age to verify the particular pattern power.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very simple strategy ... the bolinger band shows support and ressistance here ... but has some problems ... it requires some editing .. you can use it like this, look for the signal on h1 timeframe. if you have got a sell signal. then go to the m15 time frame and catch every sell signal ... a strategy that is almost 80% successful ... try this !! and the only disadvantage of this strategy is news. And it doesn't take long (about 1-3 months) to find out this weakness. I suggest if we combine bollinger bands with MACD rather than the results to be almost 90% profitable.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    Really squeamish thought with major level. Your thread leave cater to inform the newbie Forex traders whatever saintly strategies and anatomy their certainty in this performing titled Forex reverse trading so make a good trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan profitable tredes k liye zxarur try krna chahywe hain is hy humenm he faiad hota hein ur hum dopuble eran kar sakty haein isky bohat zayad profite be hoty hein hum ani life ko bohat good kr sakte hein

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    Dear friends which is very good consequence since you can easily predict the particular pattern having applying file format the particular bollinger squeezing a number of master explain to everyone in case i would like to employing bollinger wedding ring to mix it having a different shifting normal 21 years of age to verify the particular pattern power be smart trader.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 203 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)