+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 588 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5880

Thread: How do you identify with the good and true Trend.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    Right Today there are many indicators to use but they can effect your trading behavior so its better not to use more than 4 indicators at a time then see results.
    yes, should we use a simple indicator that we are easy to recognize the nature of these indicators. because if we use too many indicators it will only make us confused and not focus on analyzing....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the underlying trend of the most basic technical analysis tools used by analyzer graph as it is the most impotent technical analysis tools. we can define the line of upward trend as a straight line heading to the top and drown the right direction along the bottoms up ward. so i need not to make a draw everyday again. trend line are the best mentor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use fibonacci levels to know about the trend. It is easily get plot on the chart. Candle chart should be very useful to draw it. I do not know much knowledge of the indicators that why i use it. It is very helpful for me to decide trend.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just use trend line in the higher time frame to identify forex market trend, then i would open position in the smaller timeframe thats following trend that are occur in the bigger timeframe without ever to open position again this big time frame trend.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right we cannot find strong trend on low time frames.Trend is more strong on 4 hrs and 1 day time frames if someone has to find strong trend then find it on 4 hrs and 1 day time frames.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right Today there are many indicators to use but they can effect your trading behavior so its better not to use more than 4 indicators at a time then see results.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indecatrs are very good and affactive for every trader that's very helpful for every traders if we fellow this indicator then i will get more and more experince in this and more profit for personaly.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader must have their own way to the identification of market price trends. I personally identify with the help of indicators. indicators that I use is the trendline and MA lines. I use it for a large time frame. good enough to be able to see the trend of market prices, and I was greatly helped by the indicator.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    how do you identify good and true Trand, please share your experience here
    experince ye sirf or sirf experince ki he base par ho sakta ha kioun k main ne khud bhi jab kisi trand ka andaza karna ho to indecator use kar k un ka apas main analysis karta houn or sab k analysis ko ikatha kar k jo indecation milti ha woh meri true or good trand hoti ha or ye sab app apne experince par he kartey ho

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its really hard to understand many indicator at the same time but i think if we concentrate only few then it will be more better and at the same time we need to carefully look for economic news also because within few moment it may happen loss of winning trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 588 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)