+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 522 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best way to trade in forex market analyze current forex news properly, prepare technical analysis and understand market signals and graphs deeply and carefully and find good entry and exit points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    i think the best way to trade is to trade in groups. because group trading can be more benificial than individual trading. and if yor group consist of good experienced trader then you can ear great profit with the help of that trader
    The best way to do forex trading can only be determined by the trader himself. because every trader needs to understand the more appropriate way for them to make trades. most traders it is difficult to conduct trade in accordance with the rules and discipline. they are easily swayed by emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    i think the best way to trade is to trade in groups. because group trading can be more benificial than individual trading. and if yor group consist of good experienced trader then you can ear great profit with the help of that trader
    Trade in groups is one of best ideals friend . We will be able to gain lots of knowledge and experience from other members in group and it will help us become better . I also like to trade on groups but i am still waiting for that .

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes news plays an very important role in the forex now days , rather than depending on the technical analysis for your profit , you must pay attention towards the fundamental analysis that will help you greatly for earning the profit in your trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forme the best way to trade is following trend, but not in volatile condition's and using sl is a must to avoid any problems and i do not use tp coz i believe in ending the trade manually, i also follow a strategy to get good amount of profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right that this might appear as a trade where we just need to hit on buy and sell but it is a lot different than we think, then also some ppl might think that with parameters and sl we can get a lot but it is not always like that coz even with parameter sby ur side you can always suffer small losses, if there is no analysis then you can never know where the trend will wander and that is the most important thing in forx to know abt the way the trend will flow and if that is not done then be ready to hit a loss.

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real ways to trade in Forex is to start without greed, and that depends on the learning does not rely on that you want to learn and profit without the need to know the step to the application on a demo account is an essential step

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Hi..

The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.
    forex trading is the most powerful and gorable and intragent and lauxary and goodwill prodit is the best action isn the fores trading is the quality of the best profrernc and agrave and intrenet jogs foresx trading.

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro your suggestion is right but trade me loss and profit 2no hota he lehaza bacahat isi me he k loss ko hedging me recover kia jay and equity kam na hone di jay its my way to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 522 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)