+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 522 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by avi View Post
    yeah i think so there is no analysis that give 100% profit.
    even a better indicator some time will make wrong analysis/decision. you must be carefully, but if you can do a technical and fundamental analysis, i think you will have strong analysis.
    YEs , you are right . Will have sometimes , we make wrong analysis and we will get loss . So to limit the loss , we should put stop loss after make orders . And i think this is the best way to trade forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, analysis is the core of the trading, without it, it mean we do this business as gambling and this is a bad situation of traders.
    also risk management and capital management is very important to withsand our account and avoid the margin call. with risk management certainly we has been minimize the big loss and with capital management we can growth our money altough small money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, i think just to technical and fundamental analysis.
    even many trader can do one of them, so difficult to using the both, for me also.
    when some trader can do the both as well, it mean they has been mastering the forex market analyze.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think so there is no analysis that give 100% profit.
    even a better indicator some time will make wrong analysis/decision. you must be carefully, but if you can do a technical and fundamental analysis, i think you will have strong analysis.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because a newbie traders just see the opportunities of forex and they avoid the good rules to trading also they will realize of the mistake when get a lot of loss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think so there is no analysis that give 100% profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul hamen phly forex trading ko sekhna chahye aur phr start krni chahye ye nahi k phly start kr den aur loss k bad sekhna start kren. Mery khyal sy best way ye hy k ap daily apna trading plan set kren aur phr us plan k mutabik study kren.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right way to trade is not about the selection of indicators only but it include you daily trade numbers, risk percentage, pips targets, and all the things that have great connections with your results. I think the right way to trade is to place only 2 to 3 orders in a day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is true, I think it's very difficult to use a strategy at once, so we should master one of them first. after that we were one of mastering it, we can learn other strategy and after you can use both.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too many best way we have in forex.but if you are not satisfied about your trading strategy and if you are still losing money, then you should change your strategy and way.and should develop your skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 522 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)