+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 522 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Hi..

The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.

the best way to trade in this market is to trade with low risky trading strategy , because the traders could not blow their accounts with the low risky trading strategy , many new traders want to earn quick money from this business and they set their trading volume very high for this business , they do not care and trade with risk that is why they blow their accounts in the short time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-28), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-18), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade karnay ka sub say best way humara mehna k sath kam karna aur pher mehnat k sath market me enter hona hota hai jb tak hum market me kuch zyada aur behter nahi seekhty hain itna kuch khas nahi milta hai is lye hume ye cheez shuru say he mind me bitha leni chahye k shuru say he hum nay seekhna hai to he agay barh pae gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends, I agree with you, Forex is the best way to earn more money in Forex. Anyone can do it. Because the world wide stock market is Forex. Everyone earning more money is possible by Forex. and best if you start forex trading activity ,, pray for your first ridhoi by god .. think and really analyze trading not just follow their lust and emotions out of control .. uncontrollable emotions can be dangerous to make your trading account. .like a master "say use margin only about 1% -10% of capital you never forget to put in open position take profit and stop loss .. stop loss is someone one part of money management

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for traders to know a lot about money management. I recommend 5% risk in total account for trading. I see this can be very effective to protect capital. However, set take take profit and stop losses for trading to keep trade safer. and The best way to take a trade in forex is by concentration. You need to concentrate when opening your trade so you will not make mistakes. Do not let emotions overwhelm you when you trade but let your mind be alert to understand what is going on in the market.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to build our own way to trade. and we can use other people's trading signals to check how these signals work and how realistically they are. by identifying that we can add some new knowledge to ourselves and practice with it to succeed. and The best way to trade is actually simple. Combine full money management and planning. That's all that will lead you to success. But most traders have difficulty managing one or both of them. That's why before trading you have to find both, simply customize it optimally and market analysis with them both as a tool-based. In such conditions you will earn money.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai trade ko best tareeqay say open krna hai tgou es kay lye forex market mai analysis krna hai aur martket ka trend maloom krna hai. Jis kay bad he ap forex market mai trade open nkr sakty hai. Begar trend kay ap forex market mai trade open kr sakty ho. Forex market market mai trend say he earning ho gy.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to trade is to know the situation and market conditions first .. save the news, evaluate the history of the chart and then open the order .. ensuring the right money management .. not too greedy..important to control our emotions in trading..jista enjoy and relax and I think a good way to trade in the Forex market is with different people and basic analysis, growing a wide array of indicators and signals and then outside your line according to your justice

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade is to wait for a good condition or perfect time. every successful trader has his own business strategy. I always wait for a good signal and then trade. You must trade in your own way. but whenever you trade a real account, you must first demonstrate it first. And for me, I got a profit and a loss too. Overall I have not made any real profit. I just perfected my trading strategy after that I can now sit down to start calculating my profits. I have lost so much in the past. Expect to make ten times what is lost in forex.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade is OWN SELF-OWN. I think no one can tell you the best way but can guide you. so you must respect your trade with full confidence and remember all the best / best strategies and perform fundamental and technical analysis that you can do in your trade. Because forex is your own business so you have to do it in your own way and mind. and the best way to trade is to keep up with the trading rules we make and we have to make money management as good as we can and on our trading plan we have to know what things we need to do on our trading account on market conditions

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of us just spend more time talking about how ?, why? and blah blah blah. and only a few of us focus on training themselves. This business is all about practice. not about theory at all. The more we train ourselves, the more we will understand the motion of the graph. no matter how the system we use and Online or Offline at any time during the transaction, small business is better understood and has a much lower risk. The business opportunity for them to understand business business is to profit quickly from the proper analysis of the Forex market. if loss of business, the loss is for error and try to fix it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 522 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)