+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 522 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ba33 View Post
    The best way to trade is by making the use of the trading skills and thus the opportunities that the markets have to offer to us. And the only thing that we need to keep in our minds is that most of the times we do get the easy trades only thing is that we need to wait for them to come up.
    Ham logon ko apni trading ki skills ko increase karne ke liye efforts karne hote hain. Agar ham log poore efforts karne lag jaate hain tab is tarah se hamare liye apni trades me income kamana aasan ban sakat hai. Ham log jis bhi trading ki strategy ki madad se apni trades ko kar rahe hain agar wo sahi tarah se work karti hai tab hame high profits mil sakte hain.

Ham logon ko apni trading me is baat ka poora dhiyan dena hota hai jis se hame high income mil sake.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), FM1881 (2018-09-28), zahidali (2018-09-20), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Senior Member ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,432 Times in 4,358 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade is by making the use of the trading skills and thus the opportunities that the markets have to offer to us. And the only thing that we need to keep in our minds is that most of the times we do get the easy trades only thing is that we need to wait for them to come up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ba33 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-20), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-23), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26), sangam (2018-09-20), Unregistered (3), zahidali (2018-09-20), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that various techniques, and indicator analysis are the best ways to trade. This kind of thing helps you to trade honestly. First we have to learn the basics and follow the way people do it, then we can come up with a good strategy from ourselves to trade. This is one way that must also be known by traders who are just starting traders, because most traders are so open the trade chart directly to open trades without the time set to analyze the new graphic display in front of us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), FM1881 (2018-09-28), zahidali (2018-09-20), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way for traders to trade in forex is to learn to increase their trading knowledge. i technical analysis is very appriciate for trading because it always gives good results for traders. This is one way that must also be known by traders who are just starting traders, because most traders are so open the trade chart directly to open trades without the time set to analyze the new graphic display in front of us

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In knowledge of Forex trading is the main thought. With this knowledge we can trade in any position. We will not have to depend on luck. Before I trade, I analyze trading in many ways. I think about their economy. I see their trade history.Then I started my trade and I watched the Forex market. I think this is the way. But I have to increase more. Most brokers promote short-day trading systems because they know that the more positions you open, the richer they become at their own commission fees.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Unregistered (1)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading karne ka sabse accha Tarika Yeh hai ki aap kaam karne se pehle market ko Chitra analyse Karle Aur Main kaunsa Trend chal raha hai Mr jab tak aap ko trade Nahi Milta aapne Apna order nahi Lagana trending Milne Ke Baad aap apna order Laga De aur kaam start kar le

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I think everyone has his own trading method and I think we should have to trade with full knowledge if we want to succeed and I think everyone must adopt our own trading style and when I want to start my first I analyze the 4 hour chart and then enter sealing commands on small lots and on small pips and n in this I have to use take profit and stop losses and this is a safe mood to trade and a large number of traders choose to invest bullion or coins because they are the main expression of pure value. Gold coins and weighing gold bars differ from one ounce to more; traders can choose how much investment is suitable. Some people trade it because they know that gold cannot be renewed and its production will decline sexually; thus, they believe that value tends to rise and they are more likely to make money by trading. Others just want to find a safe place for their capital. This is considered the best method for maintaining value.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how the best way to exchange forex trading companies is that all forex trading must maintain discipline in forex trading companies and also prevent greed despite trading in the currency trading business. You then see that you get constant income in currency trading since following the rules of currency trading. and the easiest way to make transactions in foreign exchange is to focus. You need to focus when starting your industry so you won't really make mistakes. Don't let the feeling take someone's control when you buy and sell but give your mind finally be alert to know well what is happening on the market.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to trade is to trade with small lots and not to trade. Always transact to support trends, don't trade against trends. Wait for the right time or point to open a position. Perform the right analysis for each trade before opening it and after closing it and try to find your fault to increase your trade. The best way to trade is, of course, every trader is different. depending on how traders in the market look. but in my opinion the best way to trade is that we always think in terms of risk. Don't just think about the benefits we want to get. because if we think in terms of risk, it will make us really find ways to minimize risk in the forex business, so that it will make us able to survive well in forex trading.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are several good ways, so you can trade well on the forex market like whenever you want to open a trade, then looking at some of the history means if you are a daily trader, then see what the market does every day and for the long term where is it and wants to move the market and after that open the trade !!! and the best way to trade can also get the right knowledge, and I mean by the right analysis and also a planned way, to pass up and down the graph ......... also to find out as many factors as possible and also to find out various factors that can be obtained from outside such as new channels and other educational media .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 522 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)