+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 450 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    तुम मेरे दोस्त सही कह रहे हैं, लेकिन अगर आपने देखा है तो आप कि अगर हम केवल यह ध्यान तो हम मुसीबत में हो सकता है खोजने के लिए है क्योंकि वहाँ कई यूरो में शामिल देशों और उस देश के साथ किसी भी समस्या हैं यूरो के लिए समस्या जाएगा

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    yes when I started i used all of these pairs expcept nzdusd and I also used usdjpy and yes there i got a little success but not overall success so now I will advice newbies to invest with eurusd and gbpusd and thats it. I am sure newbies can handle these pairs. but overall I am observing one pair more closely that is eurusd.
    I have traded in audusd , nzdusd , gbpusd , eurusd and all these pairs are good and have good movements in the market but still EURUSD is the best pair for the beginner to trade in.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    eur/usd he sab k liye thik ha kioun k es main ziyada pips kamaney ka muqa milta ha es liye main bhi yahi kahoun ga k newbies ko yahi pair use karna chiye ye bahot he acha pair ha es main loss ka bhi chance ziyada ha par profit k chance bhi ziyada hane or main ne khud bhi esi se start kiya tha or ab tak esi par he trade karta houn

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when I started i used all of these pairs expcept nzdusd and I also used usdjpy and yes there i got a little success but not overall success so now I will advice newbies to invest with eurusd and gbpusd and thats it. I am sure newbies can handle these pairs. but overall I am observing one pair more closely that is eurusd.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low movment currcey walay pairs ko trade karna ziada mushkil hota hay aur asy pairs main aap ko trend ki clear direction bhi naheen miltee. Newbies kay liye trending market sab say asaan hay trade karny kay liye.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    USDJPY might be used as an alternative to trade for beginners who are new to forex business because of movements that tend to slow so we can set money management is good and right without any worries dragged a large floating minus.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a feel comfortable when I trade EUR/USD and I recommend newbie to start to trade EUR/USD because its the lowest pair's spread. Therefore why we trade a lot of pair's? why do not master only one pair as a past time trader. I think professional or full time trader have to trade lots of pair's.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyperson have their own strategy so try all the pairs and stick with particular pair which is comfortable for you

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It it is about currency pairs i feel eur-usd is better for newbies it has good movement and both currencies are well-known, also spread is low for this pair with most brokers. Other instruments which are safe i feel are gold and silver for long term long trades.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is quite true what you say because the movements of EUR / USD could make you do a good trade because they are more subtle movements compared with EUR / JPY which is relatively rugged and can move so big in seconds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 450 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)