+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 450 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    ap agar beginner hen to apko chhaiye ap USD/JPY and EURO/USD per trading karen yeh apkay liye best option hoga meray khayaal say agar apkay paas kuch information hai forex ki to apko chahiye gold and oil per bhi trading karen lakain agar ap kay paas information hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), amjadwaseem (2017-09-26), incomejobs (2017-09-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-27), memi memi (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, you can choose any of the two between GBP-USD or EUR-USD. I hope you can achieve good profits between these two. It is very easy to trade and maintain a balance. You also understand the trade better. If you think that the other currency seems to be easy for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Novice traders do not have such knowledge for which actions to take .. and for this they are advised by experts ...
    and currecy couples to start as beginners should be easy to understand as ... usd ...
    it has more movement and most beginners prefer scalping
    in early new trade so also help

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my personal opinion that i think 10 to 30 should be a very good capital to start with for a bigginer. But if you don't know anything about the system you need to gain some knowledge instead of making any trading in the Forex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-09-25)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would recommend forex beginners to trade with usd / eur pair at first. This is the most important currency pair
    among the dozens of other pairs. And it is very important to learn to trade with them because we can get
    information about this currency via internet very easily. So it would
    be perfect to start with this couple first.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EUR / USD is the best to start from scratch, I do not know much, but I know that USD and EUR
    are two currencies that have a major share in the market when I read from baby pips
    this couple is the most appropriate to start forex trading and it is also advisable
    to use this pair to me by a very good friend.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when i started i use all these pairs expcept nzdusd and i also use usdjpy and yes,
    i got a bit of success but not overall success so now i would advice beginners to invest with eurusd and gbpusd and that.
    I'm sure newbies can handle this couple. But overall
    I observed one closer pair ie eurusd.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to poundsterling For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me EUR/USD is the best but at the comparable minute tally to ability to win money mangement also . anyway if anyone keep with few pairs only for eternal indication then its surpass for him Since in forex trading buy/sell trading can done so I think you should stick with EUR/USD then you can make profit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), memi memi (2017-10-01), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai main tu yahe kahon ga ke jo bhe forex ke trading main new user enter hota hai use chaye ke who apni trading ko eurusd se he start kre kun ke forex ke trading main yeh ek bht he best online pair hai or new user ke liye bhe or old user ke liye bhe yeh trading main bht he best trading pair hai es ke bad gbpusd yeh bhe new or old user ke liye bht he best pair hai trading main

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-24), incomejobs (2017-09-24), memi memi (2017-10-01), munibkhan (2017-09-25), rehanayaz (2017-09-25), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friends main ap sab ko ye advise don ga k ap sirf euro usd pair per hi tradeing kiya kren q k mostly expert aur senior trader bhi isi pair mein trade karty hain and tu knowledge aue experince zyada is pair main share hota hai tu sab se best pair yehi hai

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-01), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 450 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)