+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 479 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading start in 1971 after world war 2nd that time inter facility was limited and some traders start this trading business after day by day many traders join this trading business and now many women and students are trading with this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujh tou forex market ki history kay bary mai zada information nahi hai likan mai nay ak news paper mai read kia tha k forex market 1970 say kam shoro kia. likan es waqat forex market ak international market hai. es ko logs bohat zada pasind bhe krtay hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to add on this thread that motion behavior is also important for every couple ..
    I also noted my own view of the history of the couple that I want to sell.
    In Forex now a few days many couples revise it as history.
    Some pairs are now trading at the price in 1998 and they are still trading based on the lowest history.
    Good luck and nice pips, guys !!

Member hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i Don't read the history of forex,, i just know k ye ek acha business hai jo aap ko profit deta hai, ghar bethe successful trader bnata hai.. bas itna pta hai k ap jitna zayada hard work karo ge utna profit kamao ge or utni jaldi experience gain karo ge,, jitni achi strategy ho gi utna acha profit hoga,, i just know that,,,

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmyounas For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-09-28), ayeshapak (2017-09-29), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really nice. You track your trade from 1998.
    This means that you will almost control the movement
    of the couple and you can predict its movement almost accurately.
    and also you will know your trading progress up to now from record.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

taj mil (2017-09-30)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never knew about the history of this forex, this
    is real new information for me to know its origin,
    until now frankly I just say that when the old members
    say that the software updated with new charts to help understand more.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

dave (2017-09-24)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to read about the history of the country of currency but not for a longer time
    for the old currency in Forex I do not know if there is Forex trading but I did read the western countries very
    badly in the economic situation after the economic revolution.
    they become a very strong country

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

ver (2017-09-24)

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is an important but most important issue in the current situation of the Forex market. For me, I do not care about the history of Forex because it does not help. The most important thing is to find a way through which I can continue in this market.
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Proud For This Useful Post:

rafictn (2017-09-24)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that as a newbie, it will be difficult for me to know about the history of forex ... but I've heard that people use it to do forex in money ex-changer shops and then he does a little bit of progress and people use the phone to forex trading .... but now we can trade from our home from computer .... I think it is not important to know the history of forex, the most important is to know forex today and get more. and more knowledge about forex trading ...

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    mere bhai main tu forex ke trading main history ke bare main zida kch nh janta hon muje forex ke trading main kam se kam 10 sal ho ge hain but muje history ke bare main zida elm nh hai muje tu yahe lagta hai ke forex ke trading ka business stock exchange se he nilkla hai es liye main es ke history ke bare main nh janta hon ke history kiya hai es business ke,
    i say that trader know the market history and trader collect good information of forex trading business and trader make their trading with having good knowledge of forex market history and trader make their experience better and trader make hardworking and when trader having good information and trader have good knowledge then he/she make success in market

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), ayeshapak (2017-09-23), batool (2017-09-23), incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 479 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)