+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 395 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think technical analysis paying the vital role in the Forex trading. When you able to understand the analysis then you will find the effect of the technical analysis. Mostly traders trade on the technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think is the personal character of each trader. Traders technical user never explained, that did not affect the technical and fundamental analysis, because prior to the occurrence of large price movements. Has been no confirmation of my analysis chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are trading with the technical analysis i think that is the best kind of trading that we have on the mrket that way wie will not have to straggle much to make it in to the future.

Senior Member mohibul_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point mohibul_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a very risk able market all over the world so at first you have to technical analysis. i think you should practice more demo account and will gather knowledge. i suggest you can analysis more about the market situation then start trade and you can get profit.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market bohat risky ha is ka rchinal points aur movement ko smjyana bohat muskal ha ma forex ka basic
    points ko smjyene ka kushesh kar raha ho but is ki market ki smj nahi ayti ha is ka laye bohat sa experince hona
    zarori ha aur wo hum demo sa he hasal kar sakte ha,,

Senior Member harry is on a distinguished road harry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analyst and classical analyst were good strategy but I think we have to develop by ourself the strategy with take a carefully look for the movement, please share more details from your experience

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post i like your post forex ma techinal point ko smjyna itna aysan nahi ha kyon ka market ki movement kaya
    pata nahi chalta ha kab market ult jayti ha aur hum ko loos dane lag jayta ha is ka laye hum ko bohat sa experince
    chayea jo hum forex ka demo account sa hasal kar sakte ha.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is one of two methods to know the optimum time to buy and sell :technical and fundamental analysis . We can use technical analysis to predict the direction of the price using the price chart analysis.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal.
    technical analysts is the way that I use for every time I do an analysis so that I can get good results in every trade that I open it in the forex market, the
    I've used this analysis of more than 7 months in my trading account

Member royciputra is an unknown quantity at this point royciputra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within the technical analysis itself, the concept of analysis that is in use is by using index movement patterns of history or pre-existing data which can be seen the trend of the future course of the heaviest fundamental analysis, where historical data or whether it was taken from the scene a few seconds ago, a minute ago, an hour ago, a month ago or maybe a few years ago up depending on the needs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 395 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)