+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 395 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Junior Member kenon is an unknown quantity at this point kenon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis dailyi would love to try your analysis, so waiting for your next post. There are alot of calculate to forecast, will be able to see some examples in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im positive immediately most traders like out to use each technical and fundamental analysis other then me immediately i only like out to use technical analysis. its higher out to plot than out to suppose how the market can going out to react base for this news thus on'>et cetera. for myself fundamental analysis is additional correct other then same time technical analysis can be higher. im happy and earning sensible quantity of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kajo is an unknown quantity at this point kajo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would love to try your analysis, so waiting for your next post. I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know the probabilities and the breakout is simply using fibonaci level or are there other indicators? it's one of the best strategy had ever seen, but it so difficult and too complex. (

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    in view trade history that has ever taken place then we can get the position that we can make based on the familiar way we make and use,
    so in this case I would feel safer again in all the positions I have open during the trend is still a long way

Banned jancaree91 is an unknown quantity at this point jancaree91's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inventory Specialized research is a 100 % free technological research and stock screener website devoted to teaching and utilizing the fine art of stock technological research to optimize your stock trades. Inside you will find 100 % free automated technological stock and mutual fund research, 100 % free delayed charts, , 100 % free fibonacci figures, 100 % free stock opinions and 100 % free stock profiles, Looking for stocks that are bullish, or bearish? check out the 100 % free stock screening page, one of the most advanced 100 % free stock screeners on the web.Learn about technological research tools like Fibonacci figures candlestick charting, or find books, on technological research.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm positive at this time many investors choose to make use of equally specialized and also fundamental examination however me personally today I merely would rather utilize specialized examination. the safer to plot of land rather than believe the way the marketplace will certainly likely to respond bottom with this information therefore upon. personally fundamental examination is a lot more correct yet exact same moment complex examination can be far better. I'm pleased as well as generating great quantity of funds. I'm wishing which although my own abilities is restricted I may use specialized examination since my personal making method

Senior Member edy.sug is an unknown quantity at this point edy.sug's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis in my opinion is better than fundamental analysis, technical analysis is more fitting and suitable for use by Treder beginners like me. he's not too complicated to do, in contrast to fundamental analysis.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

technical analysis will always be used by traders banya. and I am one of the traders who use technical analysis. not so difficult to perform technical analysis, you just need to be disciplined and consistent with what would and you did.

Senior Member ampun is on a distinguished road ampun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohhh no I think EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit.
    Because now it is Make or Break time for european countries to end there debt crisis.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there are no way Forex trade without signals and technical analysis, thanks Forex forum indian. But i do not understand about Fibonacci levels. Will you explain it?

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis has become a portal for anyone who wants to go global public and invest successfully Bourse, increased interest in technical analysis as it is based on an analysis of the research and analysis of people and their behavior market decisions Almalaho sale and purchase of the past and predict the declaration, to make decisions in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 395 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)