+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 395 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    sorry what can be shown a picture or guidance on how to analyze the methods that you suggest this ..? thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think more updated and accurate to use than using technical analysis than using analysis fundamental (news). due to the use of technical analysis we can predict when right time to open a position (entry) and to put minimize losses with stop loss ormanually cut loss and so on take profit for exit your order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the technical analysis and fundamental analysis not an issue, according to each type of business, and I found a beginner usually prefer technical analysis, maybe because it easy to learn and a lot of references be derived from technical analysis.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im certain right away most traders like to utilise each technical and fundamental analysis however me right away i only like to utilise technical analysis. its higher out to plot than out to suppose how the market can visiting react base with this news therefore on'>etc. for myself fundamental analysis is a lot of correct however same time technical analysis is additionally higher. im happy and earning smart number of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can make use of technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Senior Member youngfx is on a distinguished road youngfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yap this is great

Senior Member compas91 is an unknown quantity at this point compas91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie, so I can not share the technical analysis, because I do not know what - what, precisely my gratitude to you have a variety to our existing knowledge in this forum.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the event you might find regarding GBP USD upon every day graph it`s unable to seal previously mentioned 50 EMA understanding that offers avoided this particular couple to look upward. therefore gaolbreak and also shut over 50EMA may validate upwards movements, just what the look at which

Banned cool111 is an unknown quantity at this point cool111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Easy to use inventory research to optimize your access and leaves. Each report provides bar or wax light intraday and daily inventory maps showing support and level of resistance areas, price objectives, prevents, focus on potential, and overall trade quality. "Stocks to Watch" details, a high level inventory screener and profile complete the tools to improve your current essential research.

Member aburizal is an unknown quantity at this point aburizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now what you need to identify a trend? Ofcorse you have to understand the concept of range bound. A currency is trading within a range when it is trading consistently between two price points that are not too far from each other.

Junior Member khobir is an unknown quantity at this point khobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know theit's one of the best strategy had ever seen, but it so difficult and too complex. (The EUR/USD's subsequent sharp fall suggests that decline from 1.4430 and close at 1.4189. On the downside this week should break level of 1.4100 as a major Support.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator it's one of the best strategy had ever seen, but it so difficult and too complex. (The EUR/USD's subsequent sharp fall suggests that decline from 1.4430 and close at 1.4189. On the downside this week should break level of 1.4100 as a major Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 395 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)