+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 395 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im certain immediately most traders like make use of each technical and fundamental analysis other then me immediately i only like make use of technical analysis. its higher to firmly plot than to believe how the market can visiting react base with this news therefore on'>etc. for myself fundamental analysis is a lot of correct other then same time technical analysis is likewise higher. im happy and earning sensible quantity of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member melalih is an unknown quantity at this point melalih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit. Because now it is Make or Break time for european countries to end there debt crisis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member palash92 is an unknown quantity at this point palash92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overview:

Then this is the first destination 0.8380 0.8359 0.8213 and with a buy would be a good sign for 0.8200, Kiwi high dissolution after a powerful pivot sign today 0.8213 (0.8295), immediately went on NZD/USD. However, the opposite occurs and the NZD/USD support 0.8200 passes and then lead to a correction in the market to refuse to specify more 0.8428. In addition, this in terms of color (red) EMA25 EAM50 (green), the limit should be more downward trend for the post is to check.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im positive at once most traders like to work with each technical and fundamental analysis however me at once i only like to work with technical analysis. its higher to firmly plot than to firmly assume how the market can traveling to react base with this news thus on'>et cetera. on behalf of me fundamental analysis is additional correct however same time technical analysis is additionally higher. im happy and earning sensible quantity of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is the best kind of trading in the market and with the echnicals i will tell you that i can have the best in the market using the technicals is better than using any other thing in trading.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you will see for GBP USD on regular represent it is not fit to unaired above 50 EMA and that has prevented this deuce to go up. So jailbreak and snug above 50EMA instrument substantiate upward defecation, what your survey on that

Senior Member compas91 is an unknown quantity at this point compas91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope with this technical forum, I can ask you all, what techniques you use and be able to consistently profit in this business, because I had been already many - times replace techniques but has not gotten better.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liaqut View Post
    yes forex trading is easy. but you have to understand forex very easily. if you can understand and apply the knowledge of forex easily then the trade will also become easy. so it is depended on you how you treat forex.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

The EUR/USD's choppy rise from 1.4100 extended further last April 2011. Nevertheless, downside momentum is rather convincing and the structure of fall looks to test 1.4141, after reach the trend around 1.4500/1.4550.
    This is one of my analysis on USDCHF where prices are already in a supply or a very strong resistance. So I have done a sell order, risk, rules already in me ..
    Name: a.jpg Views: 2 Size: 59.6 KB

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading is easy. but you have to understand forex very easily. if you can understand and apply the knowledge of forex easily then the trade will also become easy. so it is depended on you how you treat forex.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

The EUR/USD's choppy rise from 1.4100 extended further last April 2011. Nevertheless, downside momentum is rather convincing and the structure of fall looks to test 1.4141, after reach the trend around 1.4500/1.4550.

Junior Member sitimaryanah is an unknown quantity at this point sitimaryanah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at this time, USDJPY trend upward as indicators of super trendhul MA4 have supported to re-create the bending upwards.
    And has passed the weekly pivot at 93.38, maybe we could put TP around 20 pips - 30 pips with resistance margin around 100 pips - 200 pips .. good luck,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 395 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)