+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 395 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned jiyakhan is an unknown quantity at this point jiyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two types of analysis are available in the Forex trading,
    1)Technical Anal
    2)Fundamental Analysis
    here we discuss only Technical Analysis, Technical Analysis includes different kinds of charts/Graphics/ like wise Bar Carts/Line Charts/Candlestick Carts, others also different kind of average methods (Moving/Line/Trend and so on)
    It is vast subject but we say here it is analysis of charts/Graphs/Averages so on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj555 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the technical analysis you may be lazy to find out the fundamentals. but for me a very role in market price movements. You will be able to see for when new news will appear on market will move the rectangular and confusing the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis ek successful trading hoti hai, lekin technical analysis ke bare mein achchi tarah se jaan bhi lena chahiye, kyun ki bahut trader ko technical easy lagta hai, isliye wo seriously nahi rahte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline reasoning is not as retentive as harmonic psychotherapy, because makes an figuring of the important psychotherapy of the damage on doomed information to obtain this information, but in study psychotherapy, you acquire everything that you poorness in the stagnant

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    specialized research are excellent way to make earnings in currency dealing. usually i saw that almost 80% investors are dealing with specialized research because they can easily implement these resources at graph and many of them are making excellent benefit rate for all investors

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hrubel2 View Post
    oh beautiful post. It is helpful for me. but i need more some technique for Fibonacci like arcs, fan, Time zone etc. Thanks.
    You are always welcome, yes about Fibonnaci retrecement levels, sometimes i do use it on my own analaysis and the best tips of the amazing indicator are lies in: Fibonacci in a range trader (it is looks like the trend is trapping and going up or down, if you sell or buy for a long term in this period you'll go sure for losing your profit. Fibonacci retracement uses to determine accurate psychology level of support and resistance, and playing according to in this kind of period. And all these tips have a relationship with Fibonnaci retacement and I hope to share about Fibo arcs, fan, time zonze if i get time.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by prettysaba24 View Post
    forex is the best way for earning and its very good for everyone those forex employer to this world also big country need forex and start our earning double earning today iam also doing forex but not earning properly starting in between i invest some shares and much more this trading thanks sahnied
    You are right about huge profit on forex but it should be noted that trading foreign exchange market has a High level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite therefore you have not never ever invest your salary on forex but would be wise to invest money that won't need in your life becayse as we know forex is very very risky. Thus if you invest on forex then you have to trade smart and not greedy with respecting your own money managment and never trade high lot per position.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex and i am founding great problem in understanding your posts

Senior Member sakibmiakob is an unknown quantity at this point sakibmiakob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When ever you will too beginning showing a test, i just would love to make an effort a test, which means waiting a put up.

Banned hrubel2 is on a distinguished road hrubel2's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh beautiful post. It is helpful for me. but i need more some technique for Fibonacci like arcs, fan, Time zone etc. Thanks.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sobuj111 View Post
    EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit. Because now it is Make or Break time for you will see for GBP USD on daily chart it is not able to close above EMA and that has prevented this pair go up. So breakout and above 50EMA will confirm upward movement.
    Euros zone is still calling for a weak as well as US dollar has lot of problems in this time for that the investors have confusion. But according for our own technical analysis that already took for chart we are going to guess that we can set a range between two levels.
    A support will be lies in the level of 1.2925 and a strong resistance will be saved at the level of 1.3213. Therefore we except a long buying above 1.2925 with targets towards 1.3150 and we set a stop loss below 1.2900. And we can short seeling below 1.3210 if this level could not break easily then we sell in it with a first target at 1.3150 and it will be resume towards 1.2930.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by uforex View Post
    If you will see for GBP USD on everyday graph it is not able to shut above 50 EMA and that has avoided this couple to go up. So large and near above 50EMA will validate way up activity, what your perspective on that.
    For gbpusd: (look the chart)

A resistance sets at the level of 1.5200.

The last lw has been broken at the lowest point of the level 1.5238.

A pivot point hasallready on the price of 1.5327

A range around 111pips.

Signal:

Buy at the level of 1.5200.
    TP1: 1.5260
    TP2: 1.5320
    SL: 1.5175.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 395 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)