+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 395 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member imran11 is an unknown quantity at this point imran11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Technical analysis is a best way to check the flow of forex market and if do technical analysis with indicator its best and good result to know flow of market.

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you'll see for gbp usd on daily chart it's not ready to shut on top of 50 ema and that's prevented this combine to visit up. therefore breakout and shut on top of 50ema can confirm upward movement, what your read about that.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muna1982 View Post
    technical analysis is the most important aspect of forex trading. it is the main tools to make profit in forex. if we can get the idea where to entry in the market and where to close it then this is the very hard work done for us and our profit making become so easy. i think all the signal provided here will be very effective and work for us. if the signal are correct then this may become the best tread in the forum very soon.
    I don't think that only technical analysis that are very important on foriegn exchnage market but there other technical that we can use such as fundamntal technical (news) as well as we have to care of psychology trading to set good money managment. Then in order to be able for finding accurate signals you have to combine between all technical. But sometimes our signals don't be accurate and trend can come against us anytime therefore we have always to set stop losses and respect our risky of money managment.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by husnaindfx View Post
    I am a new trader in Forex i have learned technical analysis of Forex trading in last month now i am testing my capability to win in Forex trading by technical analysis, i have realized that my winning ration to losing is not good and i have to learn technical analysis again and practice more.
    First if you are new in this domain of trading on forex you have to ty using demo for at least three or six months . Because trial account has alot of advantages such as training in no-risk trading, study conditionsTest your own strategies as well as make a decision for that we always iadvice new traders to use this demo for practicing aswell, then you can decide if you are able to trade on real account or not yet. But As i said already that demo account are very very useful for new members thus don't be shyt you trade on demo account and respect your own strategies and money mangment like you have a reall account, and I do advice you too to deposit this demo around $500 for feeling like you are in reall account .

Banned Habibur is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to to be able to ask anyone which to get this done technical investigation signal connected with what we utilized to understand the probabilities as well as the large is simply using fibonaci stage or even are available different indicators?

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in Forex i have learned technical analysis of Forex trading in last month now i am testing my capability to win in Forex trading by technical analysis, i have realized that my winning ration to losing is not good and i have to learn technical analysis again and practice more.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical anaylsis mare khayal main ache hain aur ye past ko dkh k future ko predict karte hain so future forex main zrori nhn dobara apne app ko dohrahe so mare khayal main techincal anaylsis main moving avg best hai es k zariye app ache result ly skte hain wo jub line cross karain tu theek result dekha hai

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis is the most important aspect of forex trading. it is the main tools to make profit in forex. if we can get the idea where to entry in the market and where to close it then this is the very hard work done for us and our profit making become so easy. i think all the signal provided here will be very effective and work for us. if the signal are correct then this may become the best tread in the forum very soon.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiyakhan View Post
    There are two types of analysis are available in the Forex trading,
    1)Technical Anal
    2)Fundamental Analysis
    here we discuss only Technical Analysis, Technical Analysis includes different kinds of charts/Graphics/ like wise Bar Carts/Line Charts/Candlestick Carts, others also different kind of average methods (Moving/Line/Trend and so on)
    It is vast subject but we say here it is analysis of charts/Graphs/Averages so on
    Technical analysis has relationship with indicators such as fibonacci retrecement levels, bolling bands, moving avergae, risi, macd and other indicators but you should know that most of indicators are only following the market then in ordr to be able for guess an accurate signal you have to combin between all anlysis as well as fundamental analysis. you have to take this advice inside your mind that trend always your friend and never try to go against trend as well as you have always set your stop loss and make your own money managment aswell. I always prefer to trade by fibonnaci retrecement levels and listen to news for make a good analysis.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Intraday Technical Levels
    Date : 22/04/2013
    Pair: NZD/USD

Daily pivot point: 0.8402

The value of 50% Fibonacci retracement levels is: 0,8443.
    Volatility: 28,71 therefore the market indicates the higher volatility.
    We got a low volatility that does mean it will be of the wisdom to don't invest this pair.

Intraday Technical Levels

R3: 0,8412
    R2: 0,8436
    R1: 0,8378
    PP: 0,8402
    S1: 0,8344
    S2: 0,8368
    S3: 0,8310

Projected High: 0,8579 <=> Sellers ASking for a high price.

Projected Low: 0,8317 <=> Buyers BIDding at a lower price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 395 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)