+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 395 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Approve technical analysis based on historical data on price movements. Based on an examination of past price movements, the art of estimating future price movements is called technical analysis. As we all know history continues to repeat itself and for that reason it is necessary to rely on technical analysis. and trade with technical analysis, it is easier to be scientific in gathering trade with news, technical analysis is usually complemented by previous toll stories, to ensure that we can explore predictions of incoming injuries, we are not basically right, at least there is a concept that might be achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope with this technical forum, I can ask all of you, what techniques you use and can consistently benefit in this business, because I have changed the technique many times but it hasn't improved. and I use a Moving average, because it is used in technical analysis to ignore market sounds or sudden spikes in price action to identify real trends as well as support and resistance levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis pays an important role in trade. More people earn income with the help of technical analysis and now make a profit. Technical analysis is very good for traders who have learned. Traders who can read and follow their analysis have a good approach that they produce from the market. and my technical analysis Forex trader ko jyada aasani rehti hi kyo ki isme usko eik baar sahi signal trade mil jaye uske baad for trading eik dum aasan ho jata hai aur fundamental analysis bhi yeh eik dum fast trading process hi jiski face trade aasan rehti hai

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you master technical analysis, you may be lazy to know the basics. but for me the role is very basic in market price movements. You will be able to see for yourself when new news will appear at market prices will move rectangular and confusing in technical analysis. All of us have mastered the basics and technicalities and all the strategies that we have to learn again and Technical analysis pays an important role in trade. If we follow technical analysis from senior members in our trade, I guarantee we will never bear losses. Traders also have to learn more and see and read data from these countries is also very important.

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,230 Times in 4,141 Posts
    im certain right away most traders like to utilise each technical and fundamental analysis however me right away i only like to utilise technical analysis. its higher out to plot than out to suppose how the market can visiting react base with this news therefore on'>etc. for myself fundamental analysis is a lot of correct however same time technical analysis is additionally higher. im happy and earning smart number of cash. im hoping that although my skills is restricted i can make use of technical analysis as my earning strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    complex technical analysis is the best method for evaluating markets and creating the most possibilities from the market by jeopardizing a little money to create large amounts of money, although it is very important that most care must be sent to ensure optimal accuracy. and One of the principles underlying technical analysis is that historical price actions predict future price actions. because forex is a 24-hour market, there tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to measure future price activity, thereby increasing the statistical significance of estimates. this is a perfect market for traders who use technical tools, such as trends, charts and indicators.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you will see GBP GBP on the daily chart you cannot close the previous 50 EMA and this offer stops this particular set from going up. Therefore, the previous breakout and close of 50EMA might validate further movements, exactly what you see. and indicators are only tools to give us signals about price movements so that there is no 100% profit indicator, but each trader must use indicators that are in accordance with their trading strategies and trading systems, and trade must be known about the strengths and weaknesses of the indicators they use to trade

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis pays a very important role in Forex trading and to understand the analysis to traders must get education and experience from a different perspective and also consult with senior members and get support from them. and This is very important for Forex Trading. Every open trade follows two methods: (1) Technical Analysis and (2) Fundamental Analysis. Technical analysis tool - follow important indicators, market movements, scalping etc.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Techincal analysis is stronger than using fundamental analysis because fundamental analysis is difficult to understand and we cannot depend on fundamental analysis alone. I think it would be wise for us to focus on technical analysis alone and technical analysis pays an important role in forex trading and this is very useful for traders who understand it. You can generate enough profit for technical analysis. Education is also very important for understanding trade.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    I like this technical analysis. That was really informative for us. But no updates available for the current position of the market. Both EUR / USD and GBP / USD rising upward momentum. What should we expect from them next and I think technical analysis should be necessary and I think that people should understand that trading forex technical aspacts by them can easily understand how the market?.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 395 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)