+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 395 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis pays an important role in Forex trading. to adopt and make this trade can benefit traders. Most traders bargain trade to see technical analysis. In this way, traders can make enough money. and I think numerical analysis will be useful for those who pursue math-related courses, because it is very good at predicting trends and helping once done for other pairs will follow the same thing without much variation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard a lot of criticism of technical analysis because it lacks a scientific basis and is more based on fairly subjective considerations, which is why many traders often tend to be very flawed, but can be a good reference for knowing what many traders might think in the World. and signals are used as reliable or supportive in assessing industrial movements. of course there is no signal that can estimate 100% right, because everything depends on the industry situation itself. what makes it right or not in research is the experience and information from the exercise. so don't rely too much on special research unless you have been refined to benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko technical analysis karna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne ache se market me demo par har tool ka use par practice kiya hoga to wo uske baad he esme acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me jaana chahiye.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main function of Technical Analysis is to identify and then exploit non-random price patterns and trends that continue to be made on the Forex market. This study takes advantage of the fact that Forex moves in a trend of 30% of the time and my technical analysis only uses supply and demand, it's the same as support and resistance and I don't use anything else. very simple and easy. Long-term trading with this trading system is the best for me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, many traders do not use much technical or fundamental use. There are also those who use both. I think that is the personal character of every trader. Merchant technical users never explain, it does not affect technical fundamentals ... because before large price movements and, unlike fundamental analysis technical analysis because fundamental analysis you will need to get some information from predicting prices for that information but in technical analysis you have all that You need it on the table.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is the personal character of every trader. Merchant technical users never explain, it does not affect technical and fundamental analysis, because before the occurrence of large price movements. There has been no confirmation of my analysis chart. And the forex market is a very risky market throughout the world so at first you have to do technical analysis. I think you have to practice more demo accounts and will gather knowledge. I suggest you can analyze more about the market situation then start trading and you can benefit.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that trading with technical analysis, which is easier to be scientific in all trading ingathering with news, technical analysis is usually complemented by previous toll stories, ensuring that we will explore the predictions of incoming injuries, we are not basically correct, at least there is a possible concept reached. and in the technical analysis itself, the analysis concept that is being used is to use historical index movement patterns or pre-existing data that can be seen in the future trends of the toughest fundamental analysis courses, where historical data or whether it was taken from the scene a few seconds Then, one minute ago, an hour ago, a month ago or maybe a few years ago depending on needs.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis pays an important role in Forex trading. How do traders know to use their technical analysis successfully in the field of Forex trading. they get enough profit from the Forex market. each person must first learn and then start trading. Multi Indah will not speak for a particular husband's analysis, but I would say that technical analysis is the most important thing in forex and technical analysis basically means that history repeats itself and therefore prices because of the importance of rising or falling.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several ways to learn trading, we can use fundamental analysts or technical analysts. but out there are some traders also use their intuition in trading to open positions in trade. for me, it's better if we have a lot of experience in trading, we can use and combine all strategies. TA or graph analysis and FA are the most important problems at this time. Without this analysis nothing can provide a snap from the forex market. So, TA and FA will help us to be in this market and also make us be told what is happening / will happen here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a price estimation method based on mathematical price calculations in the past. This is a price analysis and time series graph. This method was created to benefit in the stock market game and in the stock market, assets and then in the futures market. All technical analysis methods are made separately and only in the 1970s are they put together in one theory with one philosophy, axioms and basic principles. There is no news you are not technical but the fundamental and technical analysis depends on the indicator only. After all, as long as the news market behaves crazy and at this point we need to be very careful if our position remains open.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), Unregistered (4), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 395 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)