+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 395 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think between technical and fundamental analysis I always prefer to choose technical analysis because I think the market prediction in technical analysis of Forex trading is more perfect if you can mix candle analysis and analysis of support and resilience together that hope will give you the right forecast. and If you will see GBP GBP on the daily chart it cannot close above 50 EMA and that has prevented the pair from rising. So big and almost above 50EMA will validate road activities, what is your perspective about that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is more updated and accurate to use than using technical analysis rather than using fundamental analysis (news). because of the use of technical analysis, we can estimate when the right time to open a position (entry) and to minimize losses by stopping losses or cutting losses manually and so on taking advantage of getting out of your order. and I am familiar with technical analysis but the thing called numerical analysis is that I have no information about it anywhere, I have searched about it before on Google but no more information so I decided to study and improve my knowledge of technical analysis only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would love to try your analysis, so wait for your next post. I would like to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you use to find out the probabilities and breakthroughs only using the fibonaci level or are there other indicators? this is one of the best strategies ever, but it's very difficult and too complicated. and your technical analysis is accepted. if your analysis is correct then we will follow the daily analysis you will be happy to try your analysis, so wait for the next post. There are many counting to predict, will be able to see some examples in the future.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis for today is that historical price actions predict future price actions. Because Forex is a 24-hour market, there tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to measure price activity in the future, thus increasing statistical significance from estimates. and Technical analysis has become a portal for anyone who wants to go global public and successful investment Bourse, increased interest in technical analysis because it is based on analysis of research and analysis of people and market decisions of their behavior Almalaho past sales and purchases and predict declarations, to make decisions in the future.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with my trading level now I think Technical Analysis is the best way we can trade and become a profitable forex trader because the more we trade based on Technical Analysis, the more we can predict market direction and based on Technical Analysis because with Technical Analysis, we can always get the best number of pips we want on the forex market and I can always advise traders to trade based on Technical Analysis

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very important analysis of both technical analysis and fundamental analysis that combines two analyzes is not easy, I have a technical analysis of new uses in every trade decision. and around the world, can be used to assess the economic level of a country ... which can increase the income growth of every organization ... finally shows the development of the market and customer demand also increases ... To benefit from the assumption that if it is increased in the transportation market

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentrader View Post
    Great work Oracle and others!!
    I have made this thread sticky. Keep it going.
    ye aik acha thread hay jis me ham apne technical analysis ko jaanch sktey hey aur check kr sktey hey k ham kis had tak forx me achi performance kr pye gey aur technical analysis ko hamesha achi tara se use krna ana chahye aur is se ap apni trading ko bodi had tk bhtr bana sektey hey jis ki umeed ye ho gi k ap trding ko achi bana kr forx me earning kr skey aur best learning aur earning rk skey.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), danish555 (2018-10-28), dareforex (2018-10-30), dearali (2018-10-30), gqlndr (2018-11-01), IGI (2018-10-29), openstreet (2018-10-31), strike (2018-11-01), Top (2018-10-31), Unregistered (1)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First try to understand technical analysis then start trading. Technical analysis pays a very important role in trade. If you follow and implement a good trade then you can benefit both from this market. and to become a successful forex trader we only have to trade based on Technical Analysis because with Technical Analysis we can always trade and get the direction of trends on the market

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can someone out there help verify whether the technical analysis provided here works from time to time, because I lose hope and even follow professional traders in their public analysis, things don't seem to work only at certain times. and in any trade, whatever trading there will always be an assumption-based analysis and most in stock trading or forex analysis always use white because often, technical is easy to determine saturation points and area restrictions

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is different from fundamental analysis that focuses on issues that occur in the world of news. especially news that contains a country's policy or economy. using indicators of technical analysis and technical analysis plays an important role to understand the forex trading market and also help get signals from the forex market. so, technical analysis must be needed to get the correct signal from the forex trading market to enter into the right trade. so, have to practice on technical analysis in the forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 395 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)