+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 395 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mantakdim View Post
    Hello my friend, I do not blame anyone, I just say that Fundamental analysis is better than technical analysis.
    I also use technical analysis to benefit from it but when I started using fundamental analysis, I felt very accurate.
    CMIIW
    I use technical analysis through what I found in India forums and Insta Forex locations,
    as well as recommendations I found when experts in foreign exchange trading. It was also found
    that technical analysis is very important in the field of investment in cash. I hope the Forum
    members provide graphic arts analysis with graphics until it is clear to us more
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2017-11-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    technical analysis is very important for forex trading.Different type of technical indicator have in meta trader or your trading platform.you can must analysis with more than two or three indicator.you use rsi,macd,moving average etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-12-23)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by al bahri View Post
    I think technical analysis is sometimes wrong in predicting price movements and indicators
    of each other sometimes not the same in predicting prices, the indicator shows the strengthening
    of prices while others show this price decline. Because the setting of each indicator is different,
    it is still good for us to analyze the basic technique, it seems to me
    becarfull
    Hello my friend, I do not blame anyone, I just say that Fundamental analysis is better than technical analysis.
    I also use technical analysis to benefit from it but when I started using fundamental analysis, I felt very accurate.
    CMIIW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

panah (2017-11-25)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis Har Koi nahi kar sakta technical analysis karne ke liye aapke paas market ki complete information on history Ka Hona zaroori hai agar Apke Pas information Hogi tab hai aap market Mein technical analysis Karke market ki position ko dekh lo uske baad aap ke liye kaam karna bahut hai Asar ho jayega.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by micro View Post
    the indicator does not affect the market, but the market reading indicator is based on historical,
    Based on the examination of past price movements, the art of forecasting future price movements
    is called technical analysis. As we all know history keeps repeating itself and for that reason, it is worth to rely on technical analysis.
    thank
    I think technical analysis is sometimes wrong in predicting price movements and indicators
    of each other sometimes not the same in predicting prices, the indicator shows the strengthening
    of prices while others show this price decline. Because the setting of each indicator is different,
    it is still good for us to analyze the basic technique, it seems to me
    becarfull

10. The Following User Says Thank You to al bahri For This Useful Post:

mantakdim (2017-11-23)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tidur View Post
    There are many statistics available and some of them have a big effect on the market, while others affect moderate exchange rates,
    and some even less. Effects on the indicators that affect the currency market on the price graph after the publication of the indicator or message to be viewed.
    The classic description of technical analysis, forex trends continue to how many! As a result, these numbers are "visible"
    at the end of the movement. However, the operator is working on the detection of that number at the beginning of the movement.
    regard
    the indicator does not affect the market, but the market reading indicator is based on historical,
    Based on the examination of past price movements, the art of forecasting future price movements
    is called technical analysis. As we all know history keeps repeating itself and for that reason, it is worth to rely on technical analysis.
    thank

12. The Following User Says Thank You to micro For This Useful Post:

al bahri (2017-11-18)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many statistics available and some of them have a big effect on the market, while others affect moderate exchange rates,
    and some even less. Effects on the indicators that affect the currency market on the price graph after the publication of the indicator or message to be viewed.
    The classic description of technical analysis, forex trends continue to how many! As a result, these numbers are "visible"
    at the end of the movement. However, the operator is working on the detection of that number at the beginning of the movement.
    regard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

micro (2017-11-14)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a pure trader who uses technical analysis. In my opinion, our technical analysis can deal with the situation
    and circumstances in the market, even if there is news that if the price is made very volatile.
    With technical analysis the price condition can be predicted. I think the point of technical analysis
    is the most perfect technique, because the basic technique is only temporary.
    greeting

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders do not use technical and many also use the basics. Some also use both.
    I think that is the personal character of each trader. Technical users of the merchant never explain it,
    it does not affect the technical basis. because before the occurrence of large price movements. No confirmation of my analysis chart yet.
    becarfull

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders open any position they take the market technical analysis and it is very important for the traders experience traders after getting the technical then trade with buy or sell order and they make income from this trading business.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 395 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)