+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 395 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, the best strategy thread I've ever seen in forex India. Ism Koi hesitated, why isn't it simple, just like the example to the technical analysis, but how come. Aapki's runaway par trading strategy karne ka wakai kamal ka hai. Aap Yu hi post karte rahe taki naye member ko bahut kuch shikhne ko miles. and Analysis of keo boohat is important hotee hi.jess koo follow me hee the market trader will trend if you hain hain. Analysis of the doo hay hain technical hain or doosaray fundamentals. maybe ray hesaab says technical analysis is easy to hain fundamentals hain. asee ley zeydaa tar technical technical analysis looking for rahay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes both analyzes are good and I use both technically but a few times it's fun for me I use analysis then my analysis shows me to buy and immediately get the news and my purchase makes a profit for me after the buy trade news gives me a big loss and this Indicator used in technical analysis, which I use to try to understand opportunities, but even the level of breakdown of brutal Fibonacci prisons or unit area pointers?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure without delay, most traders prefer to use every technical and basic analysis, but in American countries without delay, I just want to better use technical analysis. It is higher to plan than to think any market can react based on this news later. on my behalf the basic analysis is a true addition but the same technical analysis is also higher. I am happy and get a smart amount of cash. I hope that even though my skills are limited, I will use technical analysis as my income strategy.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say that both parties are important, fundamentals are long-term analysis, while technical can be short and long term. I think when we grow up as traders, we will invest for long periods of time, we will hold traders for more than 1 day or several hours. there is more profit in the long run than trading in the short term, so the fundamentals are as important as technical matters and I speak communication that mercantilism with technical analysis is easier to be academic in attracting mercantilism with news, technical analysis usually comes to the story of previous tolls , so that we can explore predictions of incoming injuries, even though we tend not to be basically true, at least there are ideas that might be achieved.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    my dear friend main to abi new hun forex trading par ur mujhe zayda kuch pata be nhi hein ur ap sy sub sy pocghna be chahte hun k technical analysis indicator ko hum kaise use kar sakte hein ur iski probabilties ur breakout k simple k use methods k baray batain/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this price, we can decide to make short sales based on the target towards our weekly pivot point 1.2465. But at the same time we can buy above this level for 20 pip scalping up to 35 pips. In the case of a purchase, the stop loss must be set below the weekly pivot point and the breakout using only the fibonaci level or if there are other indicators ... and you have perfected the analysis of the special research will be too slow to determine the fundamentals. But my operations are the most important in the activity of industrial market value. You will find information, when you can see your own expenses, the industrial market will shift in a rectangular and complicated form in the analysis of special research.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that now most marketers value greater use of every basic technique and analysis, but Maine soon, I am only more valuable for using technical analysis. His boss tracked that to assume the market could react based on this new thing. On my behalf element analysis is correct but the same technical time further analysis is also higher. I am happy and WIN a smart amount of money. I hope that even though my skills are limited, I will use technical analysis as my winning strategy.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this technical analysis. That was really informative for us. But no updates available for the current position of the market. Both EUR / USD and GBP / USD rising upward momentum. What should we expect from them next and I think technical analysis should be necessary and I think that people should understand that trading forex technical aspacts by them can easily understand how the market?.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are caught, you will find the assessment of free technology very important. But for me, a very simple goal, total price action. You will be able to see themselves, even though the search for a completely new market report is currently clear to me by monitoring complex processes. and technical analysis is stronger than the use of fundamental analysis, it is difficult to understand fundamental analysis, we can not only rely on fundamental analysis. I think it would be wise to focus only on technical analysis

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some good ways to use technical analysis because it has value in the market and some slow movements occur with technicality in the market but a few quick steps no matter the technicality as we have seen before the 1425 gold flight area which is a strong support of gold technically and technical analysis are the activities that are mostly carried out by forex traders, they will start their trade with technical analysis to determine fluctuations, if they have calculated and analyzed the risks and their profits will open the entrance to the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 395 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)