+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 395 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member marah33 will become famous soon enough marah33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many of us traders believe so much in technical analysis that we are constantly trying to improve our skills in it, and even comparing our analysis with other traders that can sometimes be contradictory or can cause regrets.
    Very useful but as a beginner we can not understand it properly so for that I have to work hard and hard and with good analysis I can be good in few months so better for my first study then I can make a good analysis and make some profit nice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think price action is an excellent strategy for technical analysis. I use price action with Fibonacci, Trendlines, and Snr. With technical analysis, I can know very well when to enter and when to get out of my order. For beginners have to learn about price action. If you are just an investor or a day broker then you should keep the information on your front side, but if you do business on the daily data and you are a long term investor then you can count on the technicalities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis has long been used in traditional markets such as the stock market. The technical analysis method relies on price history to predict the future. There are many methods used in predicting, but the point is that they always rely on price movements in the past. Technical analysis takes several different forms and many methods of use. You MUST be careful in trading because Forex is a high-risk market that once existed. In Life what I learned you can not pass the step, Evrything goes step by step, Some traders are greedy and do not respect their money management in Forex because they lose money faster. And everyone wants to be faster without effort and learn forex seriously. This is the biggest mistake to think that is easy to get in this market.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I wonder if I can use this Classic analysis in all types of couples because I only practice this Classical analysis on one couple and it is really fine and now I really want to invest my money into this Classical analysis but I should get a better confirmation from you before investing my money into the account directly My head a little headache when I read this. It turns out the technical analysis is too complicated, which should analyze every price movement from the past. Is there any way to learn this technique? I think it's simpler than using an indicator. thanks.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started joining forex trading, I did not know about techincal analysis or fundamental analysis, then I studied and I found something interesting. I prefer to focus in techincal analysis because technical analysis gives us more benefits than using fundamental analysis. Technical analysis in forex trading business can give us future results by relying on price movements in the past. so, technical analysis is very important in forex trading business to get money from this forex trading business. so, should use technical indicators to trade in forex trading business.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel the technical analysis is right for me and that's understandable. But to use technical analysis to earn a profit, we have to practice every day to gain more experience. Instead of for fundamentals it is hard to predict news impacting the market and sometimes when we are wrong then it can cause a lot of loss. I think now I can really advise all merchants to use Classic analysis because I have confirmed the best way to use Classic analysis and I think this Classical analysis really provides many advantages provided you really understand the best way to use Classic analysis, try and see the best way to use it

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,881 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunai View Post
    I prefer to use technical analysis and focus on it instead of using fundamental analysis, technical analysis provides a great view of the market movement and what kind of movement will occur in the future, fundamental analysis only gives me temporary price movements About how to master forex, you have to deeply understanding the two technical types, at least those lying in: technical and fundamental analysis. There are some merchants who only use the fundamental news and the following on bloomberg TV or on the web world web. But mots of trader just use techincal analysis and look at chart to get the signal and recommendation by using some indicator like Fibonacci, Macd, rsi, ..etc
    technical analysis important in forex trading and fundamental analysis too important trader need both analysis in trading market and trader understand all market related news and updates and watch new on bloomberg tv and other online websites and must analysis the market and find the right market movement and follow the market direction and technical analysis is good option for searching the market strong signals with help of indicators

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to khizar1 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-24), kanita (2018-04-24), naveedbnn (2018-04-30), qasimm (2018-04-24), usmanbaloch (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-24), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-24)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my observations I think Classical analysis is very good because I have practiced Classic analysis in my demo account and I think it really helps me in a very good way to win the best direction of the trend so I think I can advise beginners to use Classic analysis in trading there I think Euro keeps jumping up on Wednesday morning, opening up the business sector at 1.3117, the most increase level on account mid-September. Expanding the value can be considered a guarantee that is rebuilt on the premises, far in view of the final news from Spain. Much to the surprise of many testers, Spain upholds the status of a review of the Touchy Speculator Assistance. Reported by Bloomberg late Tuesday, news has rebuilt confidence in the country and backed the coins.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunai View Post
    I prefer to use technical analysis and focus on it instead of using fundamental analysis, technical analysis provides a great view of the market movement and what kind of movement will occur in the future, fundamental analysis only gives me temporary price movements About how to master forex, you have to deeply understanding the two technical types, at least those lying in: technical and fundamental analysis. There are some merchants who only use the fundamental news and the following on bloomberg TV or on the web world web. But mots of trader just use techincal analysis and look at chart to get the signal and recommendation by using some indicator like Fibonacci, Macd, rsi, ..etc
    It is basically the technical analysis that are most important and specially for day to day running of the markets , specially like daily news updates that can move the markets and other social , economic or political factors which will move market on short term or daily basis . So one must keep fundamental analysis in view one time but focus each time on technical analysis carefully before they perform their trades .

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-23), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 395 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)