+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 395 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this will be the very first time I will see a clear picture of Numerical analysis and Classical analysis and I would like to know if this strategy can be used in all types of pairs and the best way to use this number. and classical analysis I just hope you get this message and get back to the beginner in a very nice technology analysis forum, but why I can not see the pattern in your technical analysis ...
    I think trading with patterns is an excellent way to trade specifically, this applies to frames anytime, from 15 minutes to daily time and is easy for beginner extract
    in any way follow your technology.
    good post

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,622 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I want to try your analysis, so wait for the next post. If your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis every day. I hope you give us a good signal. Like a beautiful thread. I must thank the prophecy. I think you are an experienced person. I will be happy to follow your thread because I am a Fibonacci indicator lover. please keep posting about Fibonacci more with pictures. thanks in advznce.
    I am also try to understand the analysis and technical analysis important for trader and trader use good trading signal and trader analysis the market and trader learn the different indicators and trader use fibonacci indicator and trader find the correct market signals with help of different indicators and different time frames and trader make good earning when trader complete the technical analysis with experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), fxearner (2018-03-16), kanita (2018-03-20), khizar1 (2018-03-16), lal765 (2018-03-26), misbah1 (2018-03-16), qasimm (2018-03-20), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the Fed launching QE3, the market hammers USD across the board. The euro also resumed its recent rally against the US dollar. Level 1.30 will be a very psychological resistance and also the previous pivot seen on the daily chart. Chart 1H shows acceleration after a narrow consolidation session. 1.30 Giving Resistance: When Bernanke answers questions about Fed's latest stimulus, the market is testing the 1.30 handle. It seems to be a bit slowed down here, but there's no sign of a reversal. Pause back under previous intra session session ... thank you for sharing these two, you can find the definition of both of these things why you share this always share this type of information in the form if you want to learn something new from this form do not ever share with such a fool, which information is not helpful for people save it and try to share some new definitions

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

kuda (2018-03-15), Unregistered (2)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indian forex main any waly sabhi doston ko wellcome ,hum sabhi loog omeed karty hain k apko ye job pasand ay gi or ap achi tarah se esmian kaam karen gy

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that trading with technical analysis, it is easier to be a scientist in the collection of trade with news, technical analysis usually appears in the old toll story, so we can explore the prediction of incoming damage, tho 'we are not necessarily true, at least there is a concept that can be achieved . This is one analysis that needs to be tried in commerce, although we realize there is not one analysis that can guarantee that we will actually earn 100% profit, but with this kind of analysis will bring us closer to good profits

9. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

musuh (2018-03-13)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to try your analysis, so wait for the next post. If your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis every day. I hope you give us a good signal. Like a beautiful thread. I must thank the prophecy. I think you are an experienced person. I will be happy to follow your thread because I am a Fibonacci indicator lover. please keep posting about Fibonacci more with pictures. thanks in advznce.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure now most traders prefer to use technical and fundamental analysis but I now I just prefer
    to use technical analysis. Its better to plot rather than think how the market will react
    based on this news and so on. For me fundamental analysis is more accurate but the same technical analysis
    is also better. I am happy and make a lot of money. I hope that despite my limited ability,
    I can use technical analysis as my income strategy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

kholil (2018-02-26)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My description to this pair is that it will be in the range of periods this week between
    the two strongest levels at the support level 1.5680 and the 1.5950 resistance.
    Therefore it is very wise to wait and open two positions to buy long at 1.5680 (0.5% Risk of managing your money)
    then if the market will be indicated for the bearish market we should rebuy again at 1.5580 (risk 0.75%),
    but In case of breaking the level 1.5555 then we should set our stop loss in it and have to make a new analysis.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is the right choice in this forex business to earn profits. Every trader can make
    a lot of money using a great strategy. Every expert trader has some great strategies for trading.
    So I have a great strategy. I use zig zag for my trades and this is great for me.
    I like this forex strategy very much. The main technical analysis to earn big and big money.
    I created my own strategy with the zig zag indicator.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia techincall analysis vo analysis hoti hn jisme apko market economy me market ki movenment dekhni hoti hn jese ke america creas ho rha hn to apko dekhan hota hn ki kiuu crash horha hn aur market kha tk ja sakti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

17. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-24), azharahmad (2018-02-25), bali351 (2018-02-28), billyboy00007 (2018-02-22), danish555 (2018-02-22), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), fxearner (2018-02-22), hmforex (2018-02-26), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-22), Mr. India (2018-02-24), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-22), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-23), shine (2018-02-26), yulbang111 (2018-02-25), zahid2016 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 395 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)