+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 395 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai trading krny k luy analyses bnana zrori hota hai woh aap mt4 man bna skty hain is k sath aap ko koi asha indicator bhi use krna hota hai woh aap moving average use kr skty hain ua koi or asaa indicator hai to woh use kr skty hain
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that trading with technical analysis, it is easier that must be scientific in the collection of trade with news, technical analysis usually comes to the previous toll story, so we will only explore predictions of incoming danger, we are not basically right, at least there is a concept that may be achieved . and I'm exploiting technical analysis, but I do not have to really avoid the news, when I've done the trade. I just want to really change alittle, when there is news, indicators can tend to look confused and pay a lot of false signals. what I do is wait until the indicator agrees along with the news that is released. I do not agree that after the release of the news, technical analysis will not be useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    bhi short c bat hai technical analysis or bki koi b analysis ho sab sa best wo hai jis sa hum profit ho wrna sab bakaaar hai kun k iss sa b humko zaher c bat hai achi wo ee lagay gi jis sa hum ko profit hota hai
    technical analysis and other all forex market analysis help us for understanding the market right price movement and with complete market right analyzing and follow the market direction important for trader and when trader have good experience of technical analysis and trader use right tools of technical analysis for example indicators, barchart , candle stick , trend line etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-24), kanita (2018-07-24), kekbad (2018-07-24), lal765 (2018-07-25), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-24), Unregistered (1), waso691 (2018-07-24), yulbang111 (2018-07-25)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis depends on wax patterns and indicators and we have to learn it because it is very important to show us good support and good resistance and we can use in addition to pivot point indicator and Fibonacci to learn the good trend from the right of all this help us and protect us from the mistake of entering in the market and I say that trading with technical analysis, it is easier to become an expert in trade gathering with news, technical analysis usually comes to the previous toll story, to ensure that we can explore the prediction of injuries that enter, we are basically not true, at least there are concepts that may be achieved.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use technical analysis, besides I do not go out to avoid the news, when I trade. I almost do not want to change a bit, when there is news, indicators can tend to look confused and pay some false signals. what I do is wait until the indicator agrees along with the news that is released. I do not agree that after the release of the news, technical analysis will not be useful. and I want to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you use to know the probability and breakout is simple, So breakout and close above 50EMA will confirm upward movement, what's your view about that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of traders who do not use techniques and many use the basics. there is a use of each. I believe it will be the personal character of each and every trader. Technical users of merchants never explained, which failed to affect technical fundamentals. as a result of previous to the occurrence of large value movements. also there is no confirmation of my analysis graph. and I believe that trading with technical analysis, easier to be scientific in the collection of trade with news, technical analysis usually comes on the old toll story, so we can explore the prediction of incoming damage, 'we are not always right, at least there is a concept that can achieved.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not use many special and important investors. Especially using both. I think it is the individual characteristics of each owner. Technical company customers, do not explain what advantages will not affect any technological innovation. Because of the great movement of experience value. My research on the picture has no verification. and you calculate the high distributed knowledge of forex acquisition sites with us. Thanks a lot of guys. From the pentad website above, I am only sensitive to two. I have never browsed additional websites for lack of time. This is a really good product from you

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The importance of technical analysis is well-known in the world and is recognized by even keen macro analysts or fundamental analysis. The reason is simple: if enough people believe that a signal based on technical analysis is right and acting on it, at least it is a satisfactory prediction. In the wider realization of the importance of technical analysis, you can learn that by using it, you can eliminate the biggest enemy for forex traders: "hunches". Macro and economic analysis involves heavy mathematics, multiple tables and numbers and is ultimately an educated guess for measuring market movements. and I have heard people bemoan how difficult it is to do technical analysis and how they can never learn the skills. There are also many critics or fundamentalists that the stock market can never be limited in time and that we market technicians who are wasting our time trying to beat the market using technical analysis. Technical analysis is considered a study of past price behavior and critics say that the past does not reflect what will happen in the future. They are both right and wrong.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your idea Munna audience, we have the same combination of fundamental analysis and fundamental analysis for reliable signal in forex trading. Please make the trading system ring for yourself and follow it, you will succeed in this market. and Technical fundamental se kafi easy hoti hai, technical sikhna thoda easy rahta hai, par fundamental mein kafi kuch read karna padta hai, bahut trader fundamental nahi sikh pate hai, technical technical se wo achcha paisa kama lete hai.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People left stocks and turned toward forex in droves. Forex trading is a new mode. Many new teachers have emerged who peddle their forex trading courses to the general public. If these teachers have made their fortune from forex trading, they do not need to sell the course. and this is very true for our traders, and also my technical analysis as a basis for calculating and predicting the next price, but also not forgetting to see and combine from the basics as a reference in calculating technical analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 395 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)