+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 358 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    contest me money to jeetne ko milta hi hai lekin sath hi stah me trading me excitement bhi rehti hai aur contest ke dauran traders ko kafi kuch seekhne ko bhi milta hai.forex brokers ko aise contest time ke sath karate rehna chahaiye jisse ki traders ko bhi maza aaye aur broker ke sath dealing bhi achi ho jaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the competition environment can add priceless experience to our psychology and the limited time that we have can push our mind to create even dependable analysis and reliable decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    There is psychology impact in forex contest although it was demo contest and different with psychology when you're trading with
    real account. At least, you can be serious to trade and you can build your skills and money management to maximize profits which
    you could take and minimize losses which you will face.
    Yes, that was the usage of demo contest. It can be your preparation before you're trading with real account.
    And if you're good in trading and also you can keep consistency on profits then you could win the prize and that
    is high enough amount for trading.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    from my experiences, although i'm never winning any contest, trading in contest can increase our psychological awareness cause in hat contest we'll have real competition and pressure to win the contest but at the same time we must maintain our discipline.
    There is psychology impact in forex contest although it was demo contest and different with psychology when you're trading with
    real account. At least, you can be serious to trade and you can build your skills and money management to maximize profits which
    you could take and minimize losses which you will face.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my experiences, although i'm never winning any contest, trading in contest can increase our psychological awareness cause in hat contest we'll have real competition and pressure to win the contest but at the same time we must maintain our discipline.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you the same for i have join a lot of forex contest but untill now i dont success in any one i steal trade on and i hope to success even in the weekly one and i convince with the last one too ..well i think that teh trade in the contest accout very useful for us to get the right experience

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    trading following the Contes, we are able to train our ability to deal with other traders.
    however, we also need to maintain good trading risks.
    because often traders who enter the contest, often using too much risk in trading.
    Yeah, we can compare our abilities and another traders also we can compare our consistency to another traders because I didn't
    know if there is contest which is held in a day only. At least, the contest is held in a week so it needs consistency to win the contest.
    It's good to know our performance and consistency (consistency is about discipline in trading too).

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vinod View Post
    trading contest is so good for traders because they do partispaid in contests and get confidance of will power and will power confidance is most counted also in forex trading.those who wanna more profit in trading than participate in these contest.
    trading following the Contes, we are able to train our ability to deal with other traders.
    however, we also need to maintain good trading risks.
    because often traders who enter the contest, often using too much risk in trading.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    Scalping is profitable but need professional trader who has sharp and speed mind to think fast and know exactly when to buy and when to sell and when and where to close.
    using short-term trading strategies with small capital ... I personally still do not dare and did not attempt to try this scalping strategy, because I prefer to learn about trading the long-term nature, because according to what I read during this high level of concentration very risky for my trading procedures

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    No doubt scalping is the best ever strategy of forex and we can earn a lot if we know the scalping. Ina forex contest, scalping of very high value is required because there are many scalpers taking part in the contest. To increase our scalping capabilities we should take part in the forex contests.
    Scalping is profitable but need professional trader who has sharp and speed mind to think fast and know exactly when to buy and when to sell and when and where to close.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 358 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)