Page 316 of 358 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Quite a lot of brokers hold regular trading contests among live accounts and demo accounts. Some are monthly, others weekly, and some are daily. Do these contests contribute any benefit to the trader aside from the prizes that could be won? What do you think? If so, on the contrary would there be any disadvantage?
    contest ka benefit yah hai kay app aik acha profit ya kuch win karah sakta hain forex trading may is waja say yah contest rahka jayta hai kay app ko kuch hasil ho jaya is may

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is say ap ko apni weak points mil jatay hein second ap opnly shorts mar sakty ho
    real mein ap ko yeh practic kam ati hei demo mein ap ko short mein itna intrst
    nae hota but contest mein ap involve ho kay kam krty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see this a great opportunity for a trader who has not enough money to start. It can take part and when he wins, he can use that money to negotiate for himself. Participants in this type of competition will improve their negotiating skills. In addition, the broker, the organization of these competitions will have more customers in the Forex Market.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tashnotashi View Post
    forex trading contest k faidey hefaidey hane en ka koi bhi nuqsan nahi ha main khud esn main hisa leta rehta houn ager mugh ko inaam na bhi mele na to mugh ko sahi baat ha k experince hasil hota ha kafi forex trading ka
    I was tried on contest several time but i did not win on there. And i think on contest nobody can't learn anything. Because on contest nobody can't feel any pressure and without pressure its not possible to learn more about this business.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Quite a lot of brokers hold regular trading contests among live accounts and demo accounts. Some are monthly, others weekly, and some are daily. Do these contests contribute any benefit to the trader aside from the prizes that could be won? What do you think? If so, on the contrary would there be any disadvantage?
    forex trading contest k faidey hefaidey hane en ka koi bhi nuqsan nahi ha main khud esn main hisa leta rehta houn ager mugh ko inaam na bhi mele na to mugh ko sahi baat ha k experince hasil hota ha kafi forex trading ka

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Follow the Contest will be some kind of trigger us to be better in terms of trading. If we managed to win the grand prize then it will be a proud achievement for myself, and it will make us more confident.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course,there are some advantages.People become keen in trading,they can practice a lot,they trade for winning.On the other hand,there is a big problem too.To win the money someone takes high risk.As a result they lose money.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah you are right, if you trade in trading contest it mean you has been mastering of trading.
    because i see many trader can get high profit in a month. i think is really need good skill and just for good trader to trading in demo contest. but is not problem if newbie like me wan to try the contest.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you trade in trading contest it mean you has been mastering of trading.
    because i see many trader can get high profit in a month.
    i think is really need good skill and just for good trader to trading in demo contest. but is not problem if newbie like me wan to try the contest.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    very difficult to me to won any contest in demo account. iam very interested with scalping contest in instaforex, but i think is very difficult to win at the contest.
    i see many senior trader can make $29000 from $20000 just in one month. to win in the demo contest also we can feel the psychology of trading altough is demo account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 358 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)