+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 358 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    benefit that we can got from the forex trading contest i think just the prize that we can got inside only, because we are inside there was make the bad money manageemnt and being race to got the big prixe inside that contest

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adv.rased View Post
    i think it is time west for beginer because a begginer can not win, so it is became useless contest, if the contest rule is like, i.e. every one have price then i think it should be better for all.
    If everyone is given prize then it will not be called contest, so there must be some limit for the number of winners. I too feel that the contests are not much useful for the newbies in Forex market. Whereas the experts can use there strategy in contests, and test them too for there performance.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the benefits of forex trading contest is to test ur skill and compete with others traders..
    also u can gain money if u win,,but if u lose,u doesnt lost anything..it is good i thinkk..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is pretty different from trading with the tournament regarding emotional factors, the pressure burning along with a income along with a willingness to work with the signals in addition to analyze the market, simply because their particular thoughts are usually miniscule toys and games are widely-used simply prize draws.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is a really good contest, it will increase the knowledge of a deal. Because we're competing for something and it creates excitement, such as trading on real account. I think so, I will play very good

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    contest ka benefit yah hai kay app aik acha profit ya kuch win karah sakta hain forex trading may is waja say yah contest rahka jayta hai kay app ko kuch hasil ho jaya is may

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the competition environment can add priceless experience to our psychology and the limited time that we have can push our mind to create even dependable analysis and reliable decision.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So Mr. Bankmen you are saying that to participate in a contest of forex i must be a professional trader? I have another question about participating in a contest. The question is do i need to verify my account to participate?

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in trading profession. When i first open my forex account i saw contest in the instaforex website. But i do not know nothing about it. Is it possible for me to participate in a contest. I am from Bangladesh and doing trading for few days only.

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I was tried on contest several time but i did not win on there. And i think on contest nobody can't learn anything. Because on contest nobody can't feel any pressure and without pressure its not possible to learn more about this business.
    reality is quite different from trading with the contest of mental factors, the pressure loss and a profit and a willingness to use the indicators and analyze the market, because their minds are mere toys are used only contests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 358 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)