+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 358 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    We are the one who determine forex as part-time job or full-time job but it could be done as part-time job while we still had
    main job to do. It won't disturb our trading when we have scheduled time for trading. Contest is important to gain prize for trading
    and the amount of prize is high enough for me but I still never won the contest.
    you should know the benefits for your forex traders contest if you are very ambitious beginner. contest forex traders who respect you as a persistent but still not at risk because you are using a demo account. if you get a demo account of the profit that you will be the winner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul View Post
    Forex is a global trading market there are many traders in this trading market so that simply it happens that contest to earn more money from Forex trade . but I think that Contest is good side to earn more money .
    I agree with your opinion sir, but if we look at means to benefit from Diman Trading Contest is true we are as a trader would know the extent of our ability in playing the forex trading when compared to the other yanga traders, so we know where the deficiency we compared with other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    Forex provides part time and full time jobs. Forex is very powerful and multidimensional forum that are very reliable income source to provide easy money at any level of mankind at home
    We are the one who determine forex as part-time job or full-time job but it could be done as part-time job while we still had
    main job to do. It won't disturb our trading when we have scheduled time for trading. Contest is important to gain prize for trading
    and the amount of prize is high enough for me but I still never won the contest.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There were a lot of trading contests now. Most of those contests were done in demo accounts. And also we do see it either weekly or monthly contests. I see there were many participants although, only few will declared as winners. I'm thinking that benefits will be to enhance our trading skills.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many benefits that can make your money double at time.
    1. Always use stops.
    2. Don't over trade.
    3. Don't forget to sell.
    4. Don't chase the market.
    5. When I put on a position, I calculate how much I am willing to lose to keep it.
    6. Always be willing to go Long (Buy) and Short (Sell).
    7. You don't have to be a genius to play this game.
    8. Trading is hard work.
    11. Don't believe the media.
    9. Don't confuse a bull market with brilliance.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ismain bahut profit hai aur winners ke liye achha chance hai deposit ka intejam karne ka ,
    mera manna hai ki demo ya live tradingco n test main participate karne per hamain apni forex trade karne ki ability ka pata chalta hai aur sath main isse hum agar apne target ko achieve kar sabse jyada profit banate hain to reward hamain vastav main rich bana deta hai aur hamarac onfidance bhi badhta hai .

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, demo contest gives sufficient reason to put maximum efforts becuase it is not just like playing a game and we get reward for the outstanding performance if we can deliver it.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading contest ka sabse badya fayda ye hai ki ham crazzy way hamari trading strategy ko check kar sakte hai.
    agar ham jit jaate hai to hame ek accha prize milta hai.
    demo account main trading karne se badiya ham contest main trading kare.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hame contest main participate karna chahiye es se hame ek idea bi mil jaata hai ki ham scalping trading ke liye tik ha ya ni.
    hamari trading strategy bi test ho jaati hai.
    contest main trading karne se toda bahut emotion bi aate hai jis se ham toda bahut to control karna sikhte hai. demo main trading karne se acha contest main trading kare.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you trade in trading contest it mean you has been mastering of trading.
    because i see many trader can get high profit in a month.
    i think is really need good skill and just for good trader to trading in demo contest. but is not problem if newbie like me wan to try the contest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 358 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)