+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 358 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ye achi baa hai ki forex trading contest may hissa lena chahiye. isse hary knoweledge badi hia . yeh thik hia ki isme money nahi malta and bahut hi kam milta hai. but hame forex trading contest may hissa jarur lena chaiyae. hame nirash nahi hona chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitpaul View Post
    yes it is right ...i participated in various forex contest but so far i have not won a single one...but i will try to participate in them and i will hope that i will come out as winner in any forex contest.
    I also had the same experience, mengikutimkontes several times, and have never tasted victory. because the competition is tough. a lot of traders are just speculating because they only pursue profits and more. because it seems to me in the contest, will not be able to rely on a good trading system. because a good trading system itukebanyakan only benefit which is not much but consistent, while the contest is only pursuing huge profits by simply.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amitpaul View Post
    yes it is right ...i participated in various forex contest but so far i have not won a single one...but i will try to participate in them and i will hope that i will come out as winner in any forex contest.
    I also had the same experience, mengikutimkontes several times, and have never tasted victory. because the competition is tough. a lot of traders are just speculating because they only pursue profits and more. because it seems to me in the contest, will not be able to rely on a good trading system. because a good trading system itukebanyakan only benefit which is not much but consistent, while the contest is only pursuing huge profits by simply.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never give up even though has never won any contest, it's better than trading the forex contest demo account because they had a responsibility as trading, could be more focused on trying to produce a profit for him was clear to win the contest, if the demo account can be profit or even loss is not a problem because it really was a sham

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-04 at 12:13 AM.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think better than trading the forex contest demo accounts even though they can be considered equally in the learning stage, as if telling your strategy and you can make the most profit then you can get a prize contest, that you can use to trade on a real account

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice to ye mere khyalse jua he . par ek accha fall bhi he iska, isko jitnewalo ko $ di jate he. aur trader ko apna capital baraneka ek chance mil jatee he.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I very much benefits the get from forex contest, because we can mengetau and learn about forex trading itself better.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the contest is only useful if you are looking for capital to get the victory. I think due to lack of proper study. because that is the only contest that speculators without a good analysis in my opinion. because they are all just chasing a big advantage to achieve victory. thus trading style mostly just use a large lot in the hope of profit was also great. as well as gambling.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The contests give to the trader a big capital to trade with it, so more money to earn from forex market. Those contests are very required to the traders who don't have big capital for trading, they also make the forex envirment more funny and more competitor .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 358 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)