+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 358 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market support is considered important by currency trading and has been proven by several tests. Shareholders are not entitled to take bullion only the right to buy and sell shares that represent bullion, also see more in Semi Auto Forex Engine. and, I only see it as a promotional tool for the broker, which allows new traders to approach them and it is also often useful for many traders to experiment with risky strategies that will practice not regular accounts, and this will help them to win attractive prizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have also entered the demo contest several times and I see many contest participants consisting of traders who are really proficient in this business how I just don't get the 100 pips profit they get about 1000 pips nalready! and when we win the forex trading contest, it will make us more confident to predict the market. It is always beneficial for us to be more confident in facing the market. Forex trading contests are also great for us to try our expertise. If we win, that means we can win the market. We will also get prices after all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading Contests are a challenge between traders and traders and we will be able to learn many great lessons from here. We can also have the opportunity to get some prizes from brokers if we are lucky and I find that in forex trading contests, one can race against the sensation of real trading and that is a lot of interest to feel ready for real trading. I advise new traders to trade on the demo first on the demo then try a few competitions and then go for a live account!

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex demo contest means the Premier League Competition. Many traders can understand what Forex is. New special trading can understand that why every good trader says that the Forex market is very risky !!! and the benefits of forex trading contests are huge. If you fight with a few people, you will try to earn more than your contestants. This time you will try big profits in forex trading.

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ke forex sikhne me koi benifits nehi hei. kuki trading contest me har kisisko first me ana rehta he. to ye mere khyalse jua he . par ek accha fall bhi he iska, isko jitnewalo ko $ di jate he. aur trader ko apna capital baraneka ek chance mil jatee he. bas ek ehi ek accha karan he trading contest ka.

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Quite a lot of brokers hold regular trading contests among live accounts and demo accounts. Some are monthly, others weekly, and some are daily. Do these contests contribute any benefit to the trader aside from the prizes that could be won? What do you think? If so, on the contrary would there be any disadvantage?
    aik informative question hay aap ka mai b yahi kahungi k lazman contest program hona chaiye jiskay zariye bohat se traders participate karain gay prize bhi jeetay gay aur prize ki lalach mei aha competition hoga tou bohat se log apna interest den gay jis se unki trading achi hogi...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria_Maham For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-11)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only like to participate in forex contests arranged by brokers because it is very interesting and also traders can raise a good amount of money if they win the contest and trade with the money collected. But for all traders, it's impossible to win because of the huge competition. and When we trade in demo contests we cannot follow trading rules such as low stop loss leverage. That's why we can't get trade experiance from it. Only thing that happens in the contest is that we can get more or lose the whole in a short time.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have had several forex trading contests. but I never won from the contest. because I think there is very tight competition in forex trading contests. but indeed I feel the benefits of forex trading contests, because in the contest I became more serious in trading, unlike in demo accounts. because it's very good if we study and enter the trading contest. And usually this is a good way to make some of the best and best ways of trading best and know that some other ways to make money are to ensure that you can work with the best in the trade and be there for the best trading and work stations. and friends can understand where and when you can work and understand

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in contests is different because you can't win if you don't enter all your virtual money in trading. You don't care about virtual money but in real trading you can't do things like that so that you don't have any profits in real trading and the advantages of trading contests are to encourage traders to be more excited in competition than that we will get prizes if you can win real prizes but this is not the main thing but training is the main

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me contest me participate karna trader ke liye jaroori hota hai,trader esme jetna jada market me time dega wo utna achha kars akenga,trader ko esme apna stratgey bhi test karne ko miljaata hai aur esliye esme part lena bahut he jaroori hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 358 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)