+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 358 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not good at winning competition but trade contests will help me improve my trading skills. Because I will make an analysis most of the time to get a more profitable trade. I will combine trying various things and net results will be an increase in my trade. and that only exposes us to the forex trading market like a demo, but also makes us trade with very large lots every time so we win. I personally don't see it as a way to learn forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade competition has always been a great opportunity to turn knowledge into an experience without risking losing the initial deposit. Healthy communication among future professional traders, their discussions, thoughts and analysis is one of the extraordinary ways to develop such a trading experience. With that in mind, we developed a completely new Portal Product Contest for our beginner and experienced traders where they can easily create their profile pages, easily join contests and communicate with each other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this trade contest does not only get healthy trading competition among its clients and also provides an opportunity for traders to check their abilities and skills and also get some money as a gift they can also use to trade. and I am not good at winning competition but trade contests will help me improve my trading skills. Because I will make an analysis most of the time to get a more profitable trade. I will combine trying various things and net results will be an increase in my trade

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2019-05-27)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji contest ka yehi fayda hain ki so that koi trades kafi tarah achi se janta hain to wo is the trade as contest mein participates le sakta hain a jab wo jeetega to usko kafi acha the main bhi milega prize for participating contest karta rahta hu and there is only one and the biggest benefit of winning any contest and that is the price of money associated with it. If you win any contest as a first, second or third post security, you will get a number of bonuses in your trading account that will be good enough to get a good profit from it.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the benefits that I get is exercise to control emotions that sometimes appear when the position is wrong. So with this, we can think of it as a real account so we will always trade with the strategies that we have prepared and besides winning prizes, we also feel the real trading atmosphere. Even though using virtual money we compete with others for profit and we will work hard and think about how to make a profit and not be so easy to waste the profits that have been obtained.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can understand besides the opportunity to find gifts in just one time. We can change each of our demo bank accounts by holding investment contests because each of our practices is a result of our practice, there may be opportunities to find prizes as well. But also in forex trading matches there are usually a number of restrictions, a little less free because we use a demo bank account in addition to seeing the usual original bank account. and the lottery does not give any advantage to the master as forex. but if your contestant earns income he gets extraordinary funds to enter all forex. and also he got extraordinary funds. But this can be a natural luck problem d!

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we participate in forex trading contests, we can compare our trading skills with other traders in the WPRD. Then we will know whether our abilities are high enough or not. if we win prizes we can trade in real trade without investing our own money. Or we can add capital by using prizes, then we can trade with bigger capital and get more money and the forex market has many opportunities and can change lives when having more knowledge about this market. Forex trading is good for part time and full time jobs. When anyone can join good knowledge, it is good to get more profit from this market.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I realize, you will find 2 types of competition in foreign currency trading, the first is to consider trying to buy and sell lottery prizes, others will be a consideration to buy and sell lottery prizes. Sometimes, a stockbroker will give a big award related to the winning trade in the prize draw for those people. However, my partner and I realized it was very difficult for beginners or traders who lacked knowledge of foreign exchange and expertise to help get the prize draw for those people, My partner and I noticed that traders who won prize draws were usually great traders or professional investors.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading contest is very helpful for traders like us ... This way you can find out where you are and other people ... In this way you can determine your place in this world ... You can fight with this whole world and with this way you will be many things ... like how other people trade ... how many wins they make and why ... it will be very helpful in your future trade ... and the trade contest is to encourage merchants. Traders will participate to get benefits through this contest. And also to gain experience in trading. Merchant contests are also held for group traders

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading contests usually violate the money management rules, and use large lot sizes, very dangerous if trading on a trading account, forex trading is a job that requires intelligence, precision, controlling emotions, if you can control your emotions, then you can trade with discipline the key to a successful trade and I don't have more knowledge about this market but I think it's good if possible to take part in any contest to prove myself. Forex trading requires more knowledge and can change lives easily when you are more confident about this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 358 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)