+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think instaforex is very generous to give us so many forex contests no other
    fx brokers with contests as much as instaforex i think instaforex is a very rich broker.
    The forex competition is great and will help you refine your strategy
    and see how it performs in real market conditions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt that the contest is great for us, it gives us the oppertunity to win the prize'
    and we can win enough money to start trading in real account, because I have not been
    in any contest until now but I have seen different people participate in the difference.
    contest and can use the money to start live trading to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you just as I have joined many forex contests but until now
    I have not succeeded in any one I stole trades and I hope to be successful even in one weekly
    and I am convinced with the latter as well .. well I think that trading in the
    contest accout is very useful for us to get the right experience

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not find any other benefits in Trading contests other than prize money.
    Since most of the contests require aggressive trading strategies that gamble more
    or less will destroy us if followed in real trading. so if we continue to participate in such a contest,
    it may become a habit and may start trading in the same way in Real accounts as well.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    With that contest you will practice more and more then you can build up your forex career within quick time.
    I think Forex is much easier and quicker business from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    हांजी फॉरेक्स के कारोबार में मुझे मेरा हिस्सा लाना बहुत बड़ा था, उन्होंने कहा था, एस्मे ट्रेडर विश्व के सब्ज़ प्रतियोगिता से मिले हैं, एसमे व्यापारी मेरे बाजार में समय देना होोगे, एसईएम व्यापारी जेटना जडा मार्केट में मुझे सीखना कर्लागा और सिब्ब समझागड़ी वो एसके काम करे सैकेंगा, एस्मे व्यापारी को मेहनत करन हॉग जिस्से वोक प्रतियोगिता जीतने के लिए बड़े पुरस्कार के लिए अपने बाजार में ले गया और अपने देवता रम्हान वो काम करता है।

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho conttest se fayda sirf unko hi hota hai jo log yaha par trading achi tarah se jante hote hai, wo trading karke yaha par acha khasa prize win kar sakte hai bhai, bas unko achi trading yaha par karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-01-14), punjabpolice (2018-01-02)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading contest the benefits are very big I think not only wining price but also a learning contest
    if newbie traders can follow this forex trading contest they shuld be a good one day forex trader
    but why in this type of trading contest join the world maximum trader same target winning the first price
    and making huge profits in the demo trading contest. So this kind of attitude makes traders skilled.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

densus88 (2017-12-26), kawah (2017-12-26), megawati (2017-12-26), tujjuh (2017-12-26)

Member chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,442 Times in 459 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap Koi contact main karti ho toh khud se aapko Ek accha Mount Mil Jata Hai Jise aap Forex trading kar sakte ho. Director of discipline Mein kaam karte ho. Work karna hai. Aur isliye aapko discipline Mein work karna aa jata hai.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to chak148 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2017-12-24), batool (2017-12-24), billyboy00007 (2017-12-24), danish555 (2017-12-23), FOREXMAN (2017-12-23), israr2017 (2017-12-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-23), KASINA (2017-12-24), mian5575405 (2017-12-23), Mkg (2017-12-23), munibkhan (2017-12-25), Nirzana (2017-12-23), Rajpoot771 (2017-12-24), sarfraz786 (2017-12-23), sufiyan22 (2017-12-23), yulbang111 (2017-12-24), zahid2016 (2017-12-24)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you that a trading contest improves trading skills because the contest is held in
    a demo account so there is no emissions associated with it. It's completely different from real accounts.
    One thing also that we have no fear of losing money in the demo. account so we increase the lot size to maximum

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you equally for I have joined many forex contests but until now I have not succeeded in any one
    I stole trades and I hope to be successful even in one weekly and I am convinced with the latter as well ..
    well I think that trading in the contest accout is very useful for us to get the right experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)