+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 358 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me contest ka bahut he faida rehta hai,esme trader ko hamesha cointest par he participate karte rehna chahiye jisse usko market me aur knlwedge milenga aur wo esme acha experience market me bana sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantage of forex trading is that you will benefit a lot and at the same time you will gain a lot of experience in this business that helps you to be a business person in other online business that helps you a lot in this situation so I like it because it is a good business and there are some brokers who offer trading games. I see great opportunities for a trader who does not have enough money to start. He can participate and when he wins, he can use the money to buy himself. participants in this type of game will improve their trading skills. Brokers, this game organization gets more customers!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the benefits of trading contests are so many masters, for example in a psychological contest account aakn more useful than a demo account as if we trade with a demo account to learn then we will open it randomly at random position, but if the contest account it will be careful because if we Glencore it will get a prize and I think the forex trading contest, both real and demo is very useful. I once took a little contest on my campus. in addition to gifts, I get there experience and skills in forex trading. because many traders do not hesitate to give advice or strategies to improve my skills.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that there are excellent results from contests on your actual trades because if you know how to have a good trade then you can get better and easier money significantly because the contest will give you a better way of trading. and the benefits in the trade contest are many hosts, for example, to hone their skills in trading as well as their passion because they want to take part, if they win will get a reward, but if they lose then they have nothing. lost

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Competition is a great opportunity for excellent investors. they are compensated for their skills if they win. people with excellent linking techniques can actually try it if they have enough time to get enough benefits. It is also an inspiration for beginners to understand quickly because the award for the champions is really great. and Many benefits in forex trading contest. They have more chances to win the contest. You gain experience, join the contest. Not boring, it's more interesting like direct trade. So I think every beginner must beg in the forex trading contest.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I do not think that forex traders can learn in competing contests, because the important thing is to stay calm and patient in forex trading, but when we are in forex contest, we always try to win because of it we may lose our patients and if that happens, we will lose our trust !!
    Of course the trading contest gives ease in learning in the pressure. we can also learn to manage emotions because we certainly hope to win in the contest. we can learn a good strategy to make a profit !!

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup! we can benefit from forex trading contest .. of course we got experience, we can try our trading strategy .. if successful strategy to win contest, we can get price and we can use thats strategy in our original account .. so, many the benefits we get from trading contests !! and One of the biggest advantages of trading in the contest is that you will be able to understand the main levels for daily trading and you can also understand how to scalp like in your contest trying to earn as much profit as you can. so this skill will be developed.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think forex trading contest is very important for traders. Contests can develop trader trading skills. So all traders must attend the contest. If anyone can win the contest they take more money from the contest. And they learn from the contest. and There are several benefits that can be obtained from the demo contest in forex. Firstly, it might win a pretty high prize for starting a real account because the prize of the demo contest is about 100-2000 $ that I know. And secondly, it is possible to test consistency in earnings when I use strategy and it can be compared with other merchants. Third, training for our psychology even though the pressure is different from trading in real accounts.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me contest ni hona chaiye sb apna kmane aate hn koi contest krne ni sirf apni position bnane ka sochte hn contest k chakkr me log boht misuse kr jate hn jiski waja se prblms ko fae krna prhta h to contest na ho to hi acha h

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here are a lot of benefits if trading Forex because in this way we can get a lot of experience in trading and we will be serious about trading to get the winner of this contest and if we will win this trhen we will succeed in this business and we must be very careful be careful about this and try my best to win the contest and I think my friend that the competition in Forex Trading has no meaning, because the currency of forex trading from the largest global market, can not be people or entities or institutions or banks or even countries to monopolize this huge market, with the result that competition is out of the question, and we are each part of the profit and loss, because the merchants who won the Aaqublh dealers have lost, and so on, can not win us all, but there must be dealer losers even winning the merchant winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 358 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)