+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 144 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1435

Thread: Forex Education Video.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thak you for all tha traders insite with all the videos but there are two deffrnce of see and doing all the in many ways some of the traders who see some of the videos think that you will have an easy time in trading but that no true you wll have to do much of proctise

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by handokotkj View Post
    once this is complete I'm looking for ...
    thank you ..
    after looking at thaat video how was the exprience hope will trade well or better than the way you were trading before please share the experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member handokotkj is an unknown quantity at this point handokotkj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once this is complete I'm looking for ...
    thank you ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    I may say that video training is more understanding in this forex.
    It is one of the easiest way to understand this well.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex education video is not important for forex trader.They are new comer in forex trading,they will learn it by practicing in demo account.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you sir, I think it is part of this forum where traders can have good information about forex education so that we can be as equally forward with what we've learned in this forum in order to be useful

Senior Member FxBD is on a distinguished road FxBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread for trader. I think trader can learn lots of think and know this market. When trader want to start trading then they need to know basic. I think it will work for trader and they can be good at this market.
    Peace for everyone

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my knowledge you are doing a great job by helping us And i want every one to watch this video as i did.. thank u very much ...

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most easiest way to train in the forex trading business is by watching online tutorial videos because
    in the video we will find many useful tips and tricks and even how to trade profitably.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blitzkrieg For This Useful Post:

sana_iiml (2012-11-26)

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    thamk u brother i m thank ful to u k ap na forex k baray ma kush important videos share ki hai jo forex beginers k liay boht hi ahm hai is liay ma new iser ko yehe video daikhnay ko recomend kru ga ta k wo b bemefit hasil kray

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can see in the youtube video about forex. there you can find any material about forex. starting from basic material up to more advanced levels. everything is available for free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 144 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)