+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1435

Thread: Forex Education Video.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    learning from video is a very good idea , because rtahre than learning from the bokoks vdie tutorial will give you the better understanding about the topic you are learning than going with text books
    wahahaha thats right....good opinion about than learning from tutorial vdie bokoks will provide a better understanding about the topics you learn rather than go with textbooks basic trading is indeed mandatory basis as we know it is the primary capital to be traders who really want to dominate trading in the future so it can increase the skill trader quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning from video is a very good idea , because rtahre than learning from the bokoks vdie tutorial will give you the better understanding about the topic you are learning than going with text books

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    Any learning thing is important for Forex business trader,E book is great support for this,which you taught you see in the video, is really good to you.
    I agree with what you say about each case study is important for business trader Forex, E book is a great support for this, you are teaching you see in the video basic trading is indeed mandatory basis as we know it is the primary capital to be traders who really want to dominate trading in the future so it can increase the skill trader quickly

Member saify7772 is on a distinguished road saify7772's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dears these all stuff are very much use ful for me
    i download some files and videos and i am studying them thanx a lot

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is a good idea to learn from the videos because from videos we can learn easily and we can understand very effectively from the videos

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks a lot i think these videos as depicted by their name have only the topic and serve the purpose with best i think these videos are worth a watch can you also post some other videos as if you are asked to do this.

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very very good information and you share so many ...
    well my friend i will open it one by one and take the suitable one with my styles and maybe i can develop and fix my problem..
    nice

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice share brother and nice thread.keep updating nice video .i think many newbie trader should watch it.some video may helped newbie trader for own lesson to fight and to be consistant in forex business.you should watch it brother.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your large collection and it is need for any newbie in forex trading. I also try to understand about this trading but i have no video. So this video is good for me and i hope it developed my memory and i will be a good trader in future.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any learning thing is important for Forex business trader,E book is great support for this,which you taught you see in the video, is really good to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)