+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 212 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2115

Thread: Kya Forex sath Fear ka koi sambandh hai?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    well jab investor apni real moeny use krta hai or wo nya trader hai to dar fear jarur hota hai..usko apne analysis pr dar lagaa rahta hai jab tk vo kuch pips profit me nahi aa jataaa...
    ye fear dhire dhire experience or profit hone par chalaa jata hai..us condition me fear ko forex k saat koi relations nahi rahtaa..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its true sometime people close trade so quick after few profit because of probably fear and myself also done this but its not good i think because we need to set target after anaylysis and after that have to put sl and tp . before so many time i seen after closing so quick after getting few pips than see if i dont close than sure got double.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    if i am a master trader i dont guess where the price will go, but i will move the price by my self, let the other follow, then im out quick as soon as possible and gaining much profit
    Exactly correct . i also think fear of loss and due to this fear to enter trade and its work when we lost our confidence due to some loss. but i think when everything going well means more win trade then loss then this fear work very less to us and for this need good trade to win fear of loss.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by loserbynature View Post
    Mera khiyal hay k forex aur fear ka bara gehra sambandh hay kuyn k agar fear bilkul na ho tu traderbaray say baray risk lay ga aur uska result MC ke soorat may hoga. Laikin agar fear bohat ziada ho aur trader us fear ki waja say theek say trading nahi kar pata tu phir bhi ue nuqsan day hay.

Sab say acha ye hay k fear ho par aik had tak, I mean na bohat kam fear aur na he bohgat ziada. Fear ko control karnay ka sab say acha method forex trading ke ziada say ziada knowledge hasil karna hay.
    well even the best and old forex trader has a little bit fear in him coz after all money is at stake so he cant be that cool, time will make him a bit calm and relaxed with experience but still when money is at stake then even he has to keep a little bit of fear in him till he pulls out that money safely from the trade.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear toh hoga kyuki after all its money, and also coz of this fear you are right tht traders close trades quickly leading to less amount of profit, but this cannot be with someone who plays with the stop loss coz there you will be in control of ur trade so u can know when the trend changes

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you just analyze the opportunities you can get.
    therefore, necessary in order to calculate the rewards always outweigh the risk.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear is not much damaging as compared to greed but it will also not allow you to trade freely and with relax mind. We have a very good tool called Stop loss which should be used properly and it will help you overcoming the fear factor.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me fear ki wajah se aapko loss ho sakta hai
    forex trading ke waqt fear ko side me rakhte hue apni analysis pe bharosa karke trade karna chahiye
    fear ki waja hse aap apne tarders ko kam profit me kaat doge ay fir trade hi nahi karoge jo ki ache trader ki nishani nahi ahi

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was fibo can also be used as S / R because I also use the S / R is to monitor how We Are to determine the strength of buyer and seller and I combine it with standard daviasi

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me quick hona bahut hui zaruri hai
    jitna quickly aap market ke trend ko samjh ke deal khol sate ho..utna zada apko fayda ho sakta hai
    forex me analysis bahut hi zaruri hote hai aur forex market analysis aur study pe hi depend karta hai
    trader ke man mein fear har waqt rehta hai jab tak who trading karta hai...fear is related to forex...there is fear about losing money and goin analysis wrong,,,..the more u take risk,,the more u fear about your capital while doin trading
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 212 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)