+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    M abi new hum or many ABI sref gold pe trading sekhi ha... Mery khyal SE sub SE best gold ha.. ye bht jldi apko profit deta ha...bs apko is k Bary m knowledge ki zrort hoti ha.. agr AP k pas acha knowledge ha tu AP achi trading KR skty Hain...or ap acha profit earn KR skty ho...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-19)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi all my people, I need to ask you all, How Couples and Abundant Strategies Are you from? I personally analyze eur / usd and gbp / usd. and I concentrate on these two exclusive distich. and I occupied most cases making a 15m chart and interpretation h1 alike. Now my life is not getting enough money for an elongated work. I am a canvas strategy but not yet invincible in most dimensions because of my solace. but some times i use rsi and stoch indicator. This is a very important topic for traders, but now only I want to say for my strategy I trade in 12 pairs but I want to say when I trade in the Forex market then I follow a lot of technical and fundamental analysis as it can help to my trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just follow one strategy .. Although I changed my strategy and trading style before. Because I just lost with them .. I found that they were not for me .. And when I changed to my current trading style and new strategy I finally started to make a profit from this market .. So sometimes you need to change to do something different .. I follow a good strategy that includes tracking price changes in minutes, hours and every day. And I usually trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mostly in EUR / USD and GBP / JPY to make a profit

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with two pair of EUR / USD AND GBP / USD. In my metatrader, I keep an eye on both the charts and when news time, then I take a position in each other's pairs. Trading on many couples is not profitable for us because we can not manage in case of news flow from various currencies. I usually trade in two pairs. I always use some strategies such as bolinger band, moving average, and stochastic. I use bolinger band with deviation 1,2,3. I always use in M15 time frame. If the candle is outside the lower band I usually buy open, and if the candle out of the top band I usually open the sale.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading with one pair in this business because if the traders select many pairs for the trading they could not get the good experience of their market price , if the traders are trading in one pair they could get the good experience many traders are trading with many pairs and even in they are trading with gold too .

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai pair to achey kahse hn vese me zyada tr gold pr hi trade krta hn lekin me kabhi bhi kisi bhi stretigy ko follow ni rkat hn becoz osme loss hi loss hota hn stretigt banai hi hn to apni banao nakekisi aur ki follow kor
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ziada tor py jo major pairs hun wohi use karta hun.GBP/USD, EUR/USD, JPY/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, aur gold ziada use karta hun kiyun keh in ke spread kam hoty hain aur hamien profit jaldi hota hai aur yeh ziada secure bhi hain. Aur jahan tak analysis ki bat hai tu main aik ziada tools py analysis karta hun phr agar sab py ban raha ho signal tu phr trade laga deta deta hun

Junior Member Born2Win will become famous soon enough Born2Win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually I use Bolinger Band and Three Candle strategies the most. Most of my warrants becomes profitable and I much concentrate on getting small gains from my orders placed. My foremost strategy is I dont let my personal commitment to affect on forex account and I dont place orders to gain very large to Meet my financial requirement.

Every trader has his own strategies that build by his own experience. The wellknown strategies are only the guidelines which help us to take the right decisions. Final decision is Yours....

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,538 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es market men bahut se currency pairs hen jis men traders trading karke income hasilk karte hen aur sabhe traders aik pair ko select karte hen aur us pair ke high aur low price ka experience hasil karte hen tu un ko income ke jada chances mil jate hen aur gar traders bahut se pairs ko select kar len to un ko earning me mushkil hote he .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-27), kashi93 (2018-05-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading with the one pair because it is easy to trade in the one pair , and traders could judge the market trend of that pair easily when they trade for the long time in single pair , it is easy to judge the market price in single pair , and i am usine the low trading strategy in this trading business from the start of this business.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 523 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)