+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 523 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    right now i have follow the eurousd pair and the strategy defferent i mean that its all about the time that i will stay at the market well i do the scalping strategy when i have more time and follow the MACD indicator + mooving average (3-7-14) i think that those indicator are very good to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some strategies I've ever played, such as scalping and swing. but from my early forex trading I only trade in one pair, namely EURO USD. I feel this is a suitable pair for me where there are many people who also trades on this pair so I can easily to discuss with them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    before we trade with multi pair we have to know the characteristic of them\, and because there are many releationship and opposition between one pair with each others and this is very good to note that we can take some benefits from this condition, EURUSD equivalent with GBPUSD
    Yeah you are right, GBPUSD has not its own trend it follows EURUSD and we must know this thing before enter in this pair. We must know about characteristic of all the indicators in which we are willing to trade and we must test them on demo account first.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am following only one currency pair and one precious metal for trading. And strategies i am following are multiple, that is more than one strategy. But still the core strategy is only one, and often i adapt other strategies too to make the main strategy strengthen.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes same for me as I just use EUR/USD now. not much strategies just a plan that if market goes up then what to do and if it is go down then what to do? no prediction and little a bit trend following. and also think that i can not change market prices on my own. not following news either.

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner trader forex my knowledge is very limited. there are still many things I need to learn, as well as pair and strategies. I do not have a clear strategy and as I determine the specific OP indicators has not been much to increase my equity accounts. and I learned a new pair two is eurousd and GBPUSD. because the pair are very actively engaged so that lets me get a good profit. and that is why I joined the forum because I can learn many strategies that I have not previously know.

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I don't like following many pairs because that makes me confused. I like to trade EUR/USD the most. I may trade AUD or NZD vs USD. I set my indicaters and draw my trend lines, then I wait till a good signal is formed. At this time I open my positions and close my trading terminal. I come back after a couple of hours to check my positions. I feel good with these pairs and my trading plan..

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we trade with multi pair we have to know the characteristic of them\, and because there are many releationship and opposition between one pair with each others and this is very good to note that we can take some benefits from this condition, EURUSD equivalent with GBPUSD
    do the best we can

Banned chenfhu is an unknown quantity at this point chenfhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have lots of experience in many positions open pairs,
    when they get a loss, I became confused, what should I do,
    then I will emntutup in several positions in several pairs, in order to concentrate.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    I only trade 2 pair is GU and EU If I use a lot of pairs that exist it's will make me confused. EU is pairs usually a pair of the most in interest by individual traders
    for me two pair is more than what i can analysis in the day i think if trader follow only one pair will have the ability to predict it and it is helpful for long time term because you will restrict the movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 523 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)