+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 523 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we will need a more resilience of capital or good balance,
    because follow many pairs and trade in one time is really dangerous, for me, i will difficult to analyze the chart because too many pair i see.
    so better to make one or more transaction that only one pair in one time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m rarely to using trailing stop in my transaction, i just use it when i trades in the news, because when trades in the news the price will move quickly and sometime the price will back again in first position, so trailing stop is very important. and i use 5 pips its reasonable for me..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you use a long term strategy, and i not interested with long term, because we must wait too long what the result. and also 200 Pips for me is very large, it also mean we need a large capital.
    but hopefully you get well result and can share to us in here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe is not problem if they trading in one pair, because than they will get stress to analyze many pairs, one pair is enough. in one pair, they learn the advantage and disadvantage of pair, if they feel mastering of pair they can learn for new pair. and also to learn forex have a step and we must learn step by step dont be quickly to learn, you must patience. many trader loss because they not patience when they learn something

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, but if we are has been mastering in single pair, we can learn the other pairs. because i think trades in one pair make us difficult to find a good time to make open position. while, when we can do analysis more than one pairs its make us easily because we have many option.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consistently traded only on one currency i.e. GBP-USD, and implement some method of trading depends on the price movement of the currency GBP-USD. make an effort to understand the characteristics of one currency that you want to be trading and keep consistent
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main to gi sahi baat ha k sirf 1 pair eur/usd par he trade karta houn or usi ko he sahi manta houn es k bagher main kisi or pair par trade nahi karta houn kioun ye pair kafi pips deta ha ek din main or ye newbies k liye kafi profitable ha main ne es pair se kafi profit kamaya ha

Banned senusix is an unknown quantity at this point senusix's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use only one strategy, support and resistant and it is enough for me, I trade on any pair, sometimes comodities if there is an opportunity to enter

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhpro1991 View Post
    I trade only pair EUR/USD same to you but I recently began to learn more about the GBP / USD and the USD / JPY I think it would be better for beginners
    But i don't think that USDJPY is better for the new traders becuase the movement of that pair is too slow. When i was newbie i did trade with that pair but it takes much time to hit our TP level even if your analysis is good. EU and GU both are good.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    there are some strategies I've ever played, such as scalping and swing. but from my early forex trading I only trade in one pair, namely EURO USD. I feel this is a suitable pair for me where there are many people who also trades on this pair so I can easily to discuss with them
    Yes, wide range of available resources also making traders to concentrate on a particular pair. I also do follow only one pair that's EURUSD. I do see many expert advisers and strategies are being developed for some major currencies. I do follow pivot point strategies EURUSD well obey pivot analysis. That's why I stick with this pair...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 523 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)