+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 523 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1 pair is not good for even new traders, they should trade with 2 or 3 pairs because they will find more opportunities and more signals any their learning process will be fast while with one pair they will find less signals to trade and they learn slowly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree avce you my brother, I also believe that the USD pair is very easy to use, and its analysis is not complicated, I think we should focus our analysis on a single pair, to make the most each day.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pairs tu ma bs 3 ya 4 ko he follow krta hon aur mostly, eur/usd and gbp/usd ko follow krta hon but strategies boht c hen, market ki situation k hisab sy strategy change krni prti hy kiun k ak strategy apko hr situation main profit nahi dy skti.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjy ak trader ny kaha hy k agr apk pass koi ak strategy hy aur wo boht kam ki hy tu apko hamesha uski k sath attach rhna chahye aur usi ko use krna chahye but mery khyal sy ye bat theek nhi hy hamen new strategies ko learn krty rhna chahye.

Member preetfx is an unknown quantity at this point preetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    i normally follow 3 pairs EUR/USD ; G BP/USD & AU]]D/USD. this is because i have seen when one pair is cooling off after a major move the other pairs are flying so to make the profit machine run non stop it becomes important for me to follow all 3 so i know when to enter and when to exit

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab say behtar hay kay newbie sirf aik hi pair par dhayaan day kionkay har trah kay indicator aur analysis sab pairs par effective naheen hota. Behtar hay aik aap one by one pairs ki trading seekhain aur un par dhayan dain.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    main hamesha eur/usd gold gbp/jpy ko follow karti hu ye kafi ache pair hain inki movement ka koi andaza nahi lagaya ja sakta hain main kafi acha profit le chuki hu in pair se aur mera concentration jayda inhi par rahta hain

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use only one pair ( eur/usd ) because that is the first pair i traded with and lots of people said that it is the best pair but i did not make that much profit with that pair so i think i will try another one . actually i tried once ( usd/chf ) but i did not know any thing about that pair i just wathced the charts for half an hour and i lost alot of money so now i am stick to the eur/sud because i have been trading with it for 6 month so i am used to it and about my strategy . i do not have any i just watch the charts for half an hour then i open a position and hope that my expectations are wright

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    as I am in learning stag then I use the different pairs for trading, and I have no any specific strategy I use different strategies for different times, means I use different kinds of indicators daily, and see its result, I am also not able to find a best one strategy.
    If as learner you follow many pair, might led to confusion for new trader. New trader is to learn one pair at one time and when master it, then move to new pair at another time.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as I am in learning stag then I use the different pairs for trading, and I have no any specific strategy I use different strategies for different times, means I use different kinds of indicators daily, and see its result, I am also not able to find a best one strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 523 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)